Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

I believe that our regular electronics will not achieve over unity easily due to they are based on the idea that you can’t get over 100 percent efficiency. That is why I took it upon myself to study electronic parts differently, not like how we see them if you were to open an electronics book. This has led me to many discoveries such as with electrolytic capacitors. Many of us know a capacitor to have two leads, one positive the other negative, but I say in over unity electronics the capacitor has three leads, one positive one negative, and other is called “o” because I could not find a better name for it. Yes I said three leads and might be wondering where that other lead is? It’s been there all this time and yet no one has paid it any attention. The other lead is the top of the capacitor.
The top of the capacitor hooked to the negative lead will produce a potential difference, but what makes it noteworthy is the fact that connection won’t affect the storage in the capacitor. So naturally the capacitor can do more work than once thought, it can hold more power. So long as you have done the work to put the power in form the normal leads the top to negative will give you power, but like all capacitor the main storage will go down over time. But for the time when you load the top and negative down and remove the load it bounces back just like an electret would and allows you to do even more work. So I call it a “Captret”, capacitor â€" electret.
Don’t let other components fool you too, a LED can be used as a solar panel and so can some didoes too. We must change our thought process to accommodate over unity if we ever want to achieve it.

I have made a youtube video of it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7B1vhS0Vk

ibpointless2

For anyone reading this and don't fully understand what is going on it's really simple.

You charge the capacitor like normal and just like a battery it will hold that charge until a load is applied.

But instead of applying the load on the leads you place one on the top of the capacitor and the other on one of the leads. This can supply a load without affecting the charge that is in the capacitor.

So you charge the capacitor up to 100 percent then put a load on the capacitor top and on one of the leads you can perform work off that without affecting the 100 percent that is in the capacitor, so thus you can do more than a 100 percent of work.

But just like a battery a capacitor will loose it charge over time, but for most of the time you'll still will get greater than 100 percent.

But don't let that stop you. For when you charge a capacitor and then completely short it out it will give a memory effect that will recharge the capacitor and thus allows you to do more work off the top and one of the leads. 

And what i'm trying to get to people is that our current electronics like capacitors, diodes, LED's, etc. will make it hard to achieve overunity because they're based on a closed system that believes that overunity is impossible, so we must rethink our current electronics to be more overunity.

Tito L. Oracion

it's good buddy  ;)

continue to explore  :)

ibpointless2

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on October 21, 2010, 12:52:03 AM
it's good buddy  ;)

continue to explore  :)

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

In the attachment I have included a diagram of what the Captret looks like and that I call the top connection “o” because “+” and “-“ were already taken.

I have learn many thing so far, like theirs enough power in the o and the + to flash a red LED. I also learn something very important too, when you connect the o and the - together it will charge captret up after a load such as the LED without effecting the standing voltage thats in the capacitor itself.

Best way that I can come up with to explain what is happen is that the one capacitor has become two but when it comes to recharging there seems to be that it doesn’t destroy the dipole or something when it recharges the Captret. And for super caps the second cap acts more like a capacitor then a super cap.

Does anyone know of a circuit that allow me to charge up the captret but when it gets to around 2 volts short it out to the + to make an LED flash? And have this continue to flash so I can see how long the Captret will go for. If not i’m going to start working with higher voltage so that when the captret gets to around 120 volts it would flash a neon and i’ll dump that charge into a battery so that I will be radiantly charged. Or see if I can get a pulsed motor to work off the pulses?

ibpointless2

I made a video of it blinking a LED to show that there is some useable energy in it and I show how it self recharges without affecting the storage inside the capacitor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbrVHWJwpc

It will only blink at around 2 volts, I wonder if I use a zener diode to let it build up on the charge cycle and when it gets to 2 volts the zener diode allows it to flow to light up the LED? anyone ever tried this?