Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on October 24, 2010, 04:00:34 AM
Could the capacitor interacting with environement like ZPE or Aether ?
This is very intriguing phenomena, if you don't discharge the +- side when flash the LED with O and +, maybe a method to tap in the environement energy... Good job !!!

I wonder too if it was tapping the energy from the vacuum. But seems odd that something so simple could tap into the ZPE? From what i’m seeing is that it seems it doesn’t destroy the dipole when using the captret, its like the energy gets used and put back. What makes me wonder is that after you flash a led you don’t need to connect it to the charge of the capacitor because it will slowly recharge itself which makes me think it could be tapping into the ZPE around it from energy that was created when charging the capacitor, their’s like a pool of energy that is created around it that maybe opening the gates of ZPE?  ;D

Poit

This is fascinating stuff..... someone needs to conduct a control test.

i.e
1: Charge up cap A at 100% ... then discharging the cap through a led with traditional methods - using the positive and negative legs of the cap (much the same frequency as done in the captret way, i.e flash the led periodically) 

2: Now charge cap B at 100%, now "discharge" the cap through the captret method.

The point to this test is determining whether or not the effect is an illusion or over unity?

Maybe after 5 hours of run time, measure the voltage in both A and B caps.

can anyone else propose a better test? I am keen to do what I have suggested my self... just need to find my super caps (there in my stuff somewhere lol)

ibpointless2

Quote from: Poit on October 24, 2010, 08:34:26 AM
This is fascinating stuff..... someone needs to conduct a control test.

i.e
1: Charge up cap A at 100% ... then discharging the cap through a led with traditional methods - using the positive and negative legs of the cap (much the same frequency as done in the captret way, i.e flash the led periodically) 

2: Now charge cap B at 100%, now "discharge" the cap through the captret method.

The point to this test is determining whether or not the effect is an illusion or over unity?

Maybe after 5 hours of run time, measure the voltage in both A and B caps.

can anyone else propose a better test? I am keen to do what I have suggested my self... just need to find my super caps (there in my stuff somewhere lol)

I thought of doing something like that but have both captret and capacitor going at the same time to see who goes the longest. My idea was to have the captret flash and when it did the light of a LED right next to the captret led will get power and send that to transistor and have the capacitor flash so they both flash at the same time.

Right now my biggest problem is making circuit for the captret. because…

System A is the simple recharge method. Load the captret and then let it sit, just like a electret it will gain some of it charge back and SOMETIMES GAIN A HIGER VOLTAGE THEN WHATS IN THE CAPACITOR!

System B will require a circuit that knows when it has charge above 2 volts or even 3 volts when its charge mode of “o” to “-“. And here is the biggest problem!!!!! you need it when it reaches 3 volts to cut off the “o” to “-“ because if you don’t it will pull power out of the capacitor and not the captret making a all results void. So until it gets to 3 volts the “o” and “-“ need to be connected and when it does get to 3 volts the “o” and the “-“ need to be disconnected and the “o” and the “+” need to be connected to perform load.

And if you don’t feel doing all that and want a quick answer just charge up a capacitor and short it out, then connect the “+” to the top of the capacitor to see what voltages you get from a “drained” capacitor.

ibpointless2

These captrets are very interesting things! I've been doing more experimenting with them but this time i'm am just shocked at what I found.

I used all my super caps for other experiments so I took a normal capacitor and charged it up with a 9 volt battery. Then I took a green alligator clip and shorted out the capacitor, and normal electronics would tell us that there is no more power left. I kept it shorted out and hook my negative of my meter to the positive of the capacitor and the positive of the meter to the top of the capacitor and it read milli-volts! Of course the meter would act like a load and drain it of its power.

Now for the crazy part! I left it sitting shorted out on the positive and negative of the capacitor and removed my meter so that no power from my meter would get in and let it sit for a few seconds. I hook it all back up and it gain in voltage!!!!!! I repeated it and still it gains in voltage!

of course I made a Youtube video of it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fGpEDaQGc

So where is this energy coming from? why does a capacitor that is shorted out still supply power? It could be tapping the ZPE field? But it reminds me of a electret because it can self charge. I'll take any suggestions that you guys have on what this thing is.

Groundloop

@ibpointless2,

I did short out the main terminals on a electrolytic capacitor.
I then shorted the wires to the metal can of the cap.

Every time I remove the short the voltage climbs to
approx. 0,05 Volt. I have shorted out the metal can 20
times now but the voltage always climb back.

I get plus at the metal can and minus at the shorted main terminals.

[EDIT] I have seen up to 0,1 Volt if I let the capacitor rest
          for longer time without short circuit.

Groundloop.