Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

Quote from: Groundloop on October 25, 2010, 05:10:07 AM
@gravityblock,

It seems that this effect is much like the memory effect in rechargeable batteries.
If you drain a lead acid battery fully it will still have a small voltage. It will take
a very long time (shorted out) to remove that voltage. I was thinking of making a small
ocillator to boost the voltage to drive one ultra bright LED. But I need at least 1,3 volt
and approx. 1mA to do that. One capacitor will provide 0,1 volt @ some few pico Ampere.
So I will need A LOT of capacitors in series and parallel. Can't promise anything but if I
find a way to do it then I will post it here.

Groundloop.

There's more than just a few pico farads in it because it was able to light up a red 2.8 volt @28mA LED. It would light up at 1.5 volts and then flash so there is some usable energy in it.

If you want a test to see if it will last you can't use these small voltages. You'll need bigger capacitors with higher voltages. You need to be around 120 volts or more so that you can use a neon as a trigger to light up and short out the load.

Just be careful when doing the test if you use the captret that charges on one lead then disconnects on the other to supply a load. Wrong timing will drain the main power of the capacitor. So you need to find a way that allows you to charge from - to the top and then shuts that completely off with no leakage current then goes to + to the top so you can supply a load and have that completely off with no leakage current. That's going be hard because our modern day electronics allow for such leakage to happen and this is also why our electronics are not as efficient as they should be.

Groundloop

@ibpointless2,

Connect a 1 Mega Ohm resistor. Look at the voltage. When the voltage
is stable, use Ohms law to calculate the countinous current your capacitor
can deliver. I'm not talking about the short time discharge current.

Groundloop.

ibpointless2

Quote from: Groundloop on October 25, 2010, 06:43:17 AM
@ibpointless2,

Connect a 1 Mega Ohm resistor. Look at the voltage. When the voltage
is stable, use Ohms law to calculate the countinous current your capacitor
can deliver. I'm not talking about the short time discharge current.

Groundloop.

But i'm talking about short time discharge current because its a capacitor and thats what it does. I have not attend it to be a battery but instead a radiant energy spike that can be used to charge a battery. And There is got to be more than a few pico farads of storage because it can do real work even though it is just a short flash from a LED. What is important is that it can do many short flashes and then recharge it self. Please don't take offence but you can't expect a century old laws to give you the conventional answer when i'm doing some thats unconventional. If we don't allow new ideas and new ways of thinking then we will never reach overunity because we will be stuck in the past.  I seen what i seen and have video proof of it too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbrVHWJwpc.

The short sharp time pulses are what is key, unlike want current electronic books would tell you. The Captret is not what i'm giving to the people, i'm teaching them how to rethink what they were taught and look at things differently so that they are not consumed by sheepherders.

Bobik

Something to think about, AFAIK:

Capacitor cannot change it's voltage in an instant.
Inductor cannot change it's current in an instant.

And if you want a simple way to get energy out when reaching certain voltage you could use Zener diode. There are models with breakdown voltage around 2 Volts.

gravityblock

Quote from: ibpointless2 on October 25, 2010, 09:15:23 AM
If we don't allow new ideas and new ways of thinking then we will never reach overunity because we will be stuck in the past.  I seen what i seen and have video proof of it too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbrVHWJwpc.

The short sharp time pulses are what is key, unlike want current electronic books would tell you. The Captret is not what i'm giving to the people, i'm teaching them how to rethink what they were taught and look at things differently so that they are not consumed by sheepherders.

It is well known that capacitors have the ability to self-charge, so this isn't anything new you are showing us.  Here's an excellent publication on capacitor anamolies, http://www.distinti.com/docs/cap_anom.pdf

Being stuck in the past may not be such a bad thing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8  Maybe you need rethink what you have been taught and look at things differently so that you are not consumed by sheepherders, because there are two guys lighting a LED between their fingers in the above video along with other unconventional things by using ancient techniques.  I have seen what I have seen, and I have video proof of it also.  Could it be that the LED lit up due to the difference in the perspiration released by each person's fingers?  A chemical reaction similar to a battery?  We must first correctly understand what we are observing, before we can make it useable.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.