Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water battery with similar metals?

Started by ibpointless2, October 25, 2010, 07:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: ibpointless2 on December 28, 2010, 10:47:05 PM
Thanks, thats about what i'm getting too. I've seen up to .600 volts sometimes.

i'm doing long term test too, i've got one that is completely shorted out and so far the plates seem to be fine and look like new. I actually believe that shorting them out is much better for them as they will find there sweet spot. After you had them shorted out they will not go dead like normal batteries, they seem to go back up in voltage like a electret.

You can also put them in series with a AA battery and it will increase the AA battery voltage and charge a capacitor too.

I'm also testing to see if my cats will prefer to go to water in the water captret or just regular tap water in a cup. So far my cat has gone directly to the water captret one even though the regular tap water was closer she still wanted the water captret water.

Good afternoon
I have been reading your thread with much interest. Have you been able to put your water water batteries in a series to build voltage?
Bizzy

ibpointless2

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 12:10:41 PM
Good afternoon
I have been reading your thread with much interest. Have you been able to put your water water batteries in a series to build voltage?
Bizzy

yes, i've gotten it up to a 1 volt. I one experiment i left it connected to a resistor and over time it started outputting more power than what i started with.

I've had hook the cells up to a battery to increase the voltage output of the battery and gotten a 1.5 battery to light a 2.5 LED.

I've been fine tunning the cells, trying to keep evaporations away has been my main goal.

Bizzy

Quote from: ibpointless2 on February 21, 2011, 03:28:42 PM
yes, i've gotten it up to a 1 volt. I one experiment i left it connected to a resistor and over time it started outputting more power than what i started with.

I've had hook the cells up to a battery to increase the voltage output of the battery and gotten a 1.5 battery to light a 2.5 LED.

I've been fine tunning the cells, trying to keep evaporations away has been my main goal.
Good afternoon
This sounds interesting and would like to run it side my side with my magnesium/carbon batteries. What metals have you used so far?
Thanks
Bizzy

ibpointless2

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 03:36:25 PM
Good afternoon
This sounds interesting and would like to run it side my side with my magnesium/carbon batteries. What metals have you used so far?
Thanks
Bizzy

I've also used graphite in distilled water and work fine. A lot of metals will work, the only important thing is that you use similar metals instead of dissimilar metals, if you don't then you merely created a galvanic reaction. The voltage will be low but thats due to the galvanic reaction being eliminated. With cell like your magnesium/carbon batteries they get most of their voltage from the galvanic reaction and due to the galvanic reaction the magnesium will soon corrode away and the battery will stop working. This is what i'm try to get rid of so that i can have batteries that will last for a very long time. As to why i get electricity is from my theory that water is a electret.

Doug1

Quote from: ibpointless2 on February 21, 2011, 03:28:42 PM

Try Mineral oil or if you like buy some therm oil for batteries to reduce the evaporation. I like the smell of the mineral oil better then the therm oil.