Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 10:41:07 PM
REALLY?  ALL that data available?  Give me a link that I can see this is true. 

Rosemary

NOPE.  Don't bother.  You've DEFINITELY REMOVED DATA FROM EASY ACCESS.  I want the scope shots - the download data - and the rest from ALL THE TESTS.  Links to obscure sites DON'T WORK.  That's only accessible by some people.  NOT by the wider public.  And certainly NOT by us in Africa.  You've DEFINITELY DELETED AND REMOVED DATA AND HAVE ONLY LEFT SELECT EDITED PARTS - BITS AND PIECES - PARTS OF THE PICTURE.  NOT THE WHOLE CATASTROPHE.  That, unfortunately, means my criticism holds.

HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR THE I DON"T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES -

http://www.energeticforum.com/84766-post6.html

This is more than 1000% of any scope shots, download data - and the rest from ALL THE TESTS YOU PERFORMED

DOWNLOAD AWAY !!!!! or GO AWAY !!!!!

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 10:54:08 PM
HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR THE I DON"T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES -

http://www.energeticforum.com/84766-post6.html

This is more than 1000% of any scope shots, download data - and the rest from ALL THE TESTS YOU PERFORMED

DOWNLOAD AWAY !!!!! or GO AWAY !!!!!

Like I said.  It's only available to some.  NOT TO EVERYBODY.  Can you explain the need to ZIP those files.  Why did you EVER delete the scopeshots that were so readily available on that first thread.  And KINDLY UNZIP THE FILES if you want a shred of credibility.  You simply FLIRT with the truth.  SHOW US EVERYTHING  -  AS IT WAS BEFORE YOU DELETED IF OFF THE THREAD.  YOU ARE DEFINITELY HIDING THE FACTS FROM THE READING PUBLIC. 

WHY?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 10:41:07 PM
REALLY?  ALL that data available?  Give me a link that I can see this is true. 

Rosemary

NOPE.  Don't bother.  You've DEFINITELY REMOVED DATA FROM EASY ACCESS.  I want the scope shots - the download data - and the rest from ALL THE TESTS.  Links to obscure sites DON'T WORK.  That's only accessible by some people.  NOT by the wider public.  And certainly NOT by us in Africa.  You've DEFINITELY DELETED AND REMOVED DATA AND HAVE ONLY LEFT SELECT EDITED PARTS - BITS AND PIECES - PARTS OF THE PICTURE.  NOT THE WHOLE CATASTROPHE.  That, unfortunately, means my criticism holds.

And how you could ever remove any of it - when it was first made available to the public - entirely defeats me.  The joke was that having deleted it how could you ever expect Tektronix to lend you another machine?  Good God.  You're shameless.  And it's REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.  Are you trying to prevent the reading public from learning about these results?  Do you really think it's yours to do with what you please?  EXTRAORDINARY.  WHAT are you doing on these forums.  Open source means it should be OPEN.  NOT HIDDEN.  Can you bend your mind around that?
indeed, go through your thread over at the energetic church and note the many images in fuzzy's posts that are no longer there. removed from photobucket.com? removed why? care to answer to that glen?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Actually guys, this is where the saga deteriorates into a shouting match.  And this is precisely what IceStorm was warning against.  Let me reign in the anger and try another approach.

Glen.  You took the trouble to delete all the scope shots of all your work that was a faithful account of the experimental progress from test 1 through to test 13.  That you deleted this is unarguable.  Now.  We have MANY MANY readers on these forums who simply dip in here in the outside hope that someone has again cracked through the energy barrier.  Such are invaluable.  They are silent supporters of our efforts in clean green.  There are multiple drives through multiple threads in multiple forums.  Our own experimental evidence was CRUCIAL.  It was a first - in a way - because it was experimentally evident that we could breach the energy barriers and MEASURE IT and demonstrate it. 

THEN.  I cannot presume to give you the reasons for it - but heading what you VOICED was a concern that I was going to steal your invention - that I had never even managed a test - and that I was somehow going to use YOUR OWN GENIUS INVENTION to support my thesis.  I think you also suggested that I might have hidden patent rights - and that I was simply going to ZAP the entire world with a retrospective claim that would cripple the global population and enrich myself.  And Harvey then suggested that I was actually trying to enrich my family but had hidden patent rights. 

WHATEVER.

I need to try and reign in the anger.  Back on track.  And back to the point.  You then played a kind of 'peek a boo' with the data - showing here and there - then taking it away - then reposting.  And so it went.  Clearly a certain want of  moderation and even stability.  But be that as it may.  You then claim that you've now RE-INSTATED that data?  NO.  You'll have 're-instated' it when you return it unflused and clean and easily readable by those many readers here who would prefer to access the data than be alarmed, as I am myself, in seeing it locked behind zipped files.  We are all not as competent as you are at computers.  I want the average computer user to be able to EASILY access data that is extremely encouraging and that would greatly add to the HOPES for clean green which, I fondly believe our technology manages.

Rosemary

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 27, 2010, 11:02:43 PM
indeed, go through your thread over at the energetic church and note the many images in fuzzy's posts that are no longer there. removed from photobucket.com? removed why? care to answer to that glen?

Sure ....

http://www.energeticforum.com/94127-post522.html
There is a link in this thread to all my images and data .....  POST 297

I've been Quite busy lately with many other projects and because of the bandwidth usage where my off site photo storage was it got to the maximum monthly use any more and I would have to pay for image and photo access for everyone, so now all my Tests are in a zip files each complete with "Original" photos, images and data dump sheets w/ test keys & temperature data, and at this time I can only offer my Windows Live "SkyDrive" public file, that has all the information available. Plus some interesting "public" folders available on other subjects and projects.

Mosfet Heater Folder

The best I can do.

When a page opened in the thread there were "many" photos that opened each time the thread was viewed by someone .... I use this service for other venues also, all about bandwidth.