Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Dear Truthbeknown

I find it intensely distateful to answer your posts at all.  This because I simply do not like you. But I'll give it my best shot in light of the constraints on my time.  I see you are frantically trying to revive any thread where you can take up the cudgels against me - the more so as I was obliged to lock the 'bash rosemary ainslie' thread - which you also rather sadly tried to revive. 

The actual truth of the matter is that I am vigilant at promoting some concepts related to clean green energy.  Those concepts and the experimental evidence appear to hold no interest for you.  Rather your time is devoted to carping on and on about yourself and your name - for goodness sake.  How boring.  The more so as your name seems to indicate that you prefer the truth rather than otherwise.  Somewhat contradictory.

This thread was intended - I think - to give a full disclosure on the email correspondence from the collaborators - that I could give a full disclosure of their character - otherwise hidden from public view.  Unfortunately YOUR OWN interventions here have established that I may not refer to the collaborators by 'name' in this particular context - effectively thereby PREVENTING the truth from being known.  And the collaborators themselves have insisted that their surnames may never be disclosed - which rather defeats that intention behind this exposure.

Regarding your 'carp' that I have poked 'fun' at your name.  I deny this entirely.  That would indicate that there was some kind of amusement in the exercise.  I simply exposed the need for some relevance to your choice of a name when it is clear to me - and as stated by yourself - that 'censorship' is preferred.  By your own admission you prefer it that the 'truth' is NOT known.  Not only that but you took the trouble to complain to admin about my self portrait  ::) - for some reason which I simply can't get my head around.  And then you continue to complain to Harti that I besmirched your own name - when you did that yourself.  Now.  As if that is not enough - you're trying to drag me into a further discussion about something that is entirely irrelevant to my interests.

I really have no interest whatsoever in upholding your 'truths' is the ACTUAL truth of the matter.  Mine is rather 'freer' than your own.  And truth has no price other than in its accountability.  You seem to require that it be qualified - muffled - blinded - altered - edited - organised - God knows what.  I simply don't agree.  So.  We're on a different page entirely.  I hope this will now be enough to close this matter for once and for all.

If the truth is really to be known I prefer to spend my time with those who uphold the truth.

Rosemary

golly.  I really am getting addled.  I see now that this thread has actually just been started by Glen.  LOL.  Clearly I need to check my glasses.  I also see that a previous post of mine has been re-instated - if it was ever deleted in the first instance.  Probably got that wrong too.  In any event.  Dear Glen.  You may say what you like here and DO YOUR THING.  I have always believed in the right to 'freedom of expression' - and I think it's fair that if I can have editorial control over my thread that you enjoy the same.

Like I said.  Have fun.  I won't, myself be reading here. 

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

guys - I won't interfer with the posting here.  Glen is deleting my posts.  and frankly - the subject is too too boring.  Have fun.

Rosmary

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 27, 2010, 01:42:43 AM
I have been accused in every thread I post in by Rosemary that I don't let "the TruthBeKnown" She has sent me a pm telling me to not post where she does. And she made fun of my name on a thread and said that my comments are not welcome and don't mean anything and she is not the only one on this forum that feels this way about me. I have not been told by ANY other forum member that I can not post on their thread.

???
J.
Howdy J.

We both have been victims of heavily moderated threads of Rosemary Ainslie and all totally "UN JUSTIFIED" attached is a image example involving us both ..... I've even been accused by Rosemary of owning a "x rated" web site including something about photos and the Over Unity member "RAMSET" somehow posted a link of these in her COP>17 (??) thread, this was given Stefan the reason of that particular deletion of my posting. 

Let the "TRUTH be KNOWN" ....

Glen
:)

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 02:27:59 AM
guys - I won't interfer with the posting here.  Glen is deleting my posts.  and frankly - the subject is too too boring.  Have fun.

Rosmary

I DO NOT HAVE MODERATOR CONTROL OF THIS THREAD !!!!

I CANNOT DELETE ANYTHING HERE !!!!

"more misdirection of the facts again"