Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthbeknown

Quote from: doozy2 on November 05, 2010, 02:16:00 AM
@Harvey

I only registered because I am sick of reading all this crap from you.  From where I sit the only person who sticks to any ressemblance of honesty is Poynt99.

To start of.f  A duplication is a duplication.  A replication is a replication.  You idiot.  You can duplicate with the same artifact - you cannot duplicate wtih a different artifact.

I have been following Rosemarys work for a few years.  I put it to you that she has never needed or expected more than CoP>1.  you are lying about this and about every thing that you write. 

It is very clear to us all that you are lying cheating stealing faslifing denying.  just stfu and go away.  Or may be you could do some thing to show us that you can even replicate.   ::)

what an insult to my intelligence - to read your rubbish crap.  This topic is stupid.  And I am credentialed. You halfwit idiot cheat.

It is enough of this BS.  There is now proof of CoP>1.  We should be celabrating.

Wow! You have some filthy hand typing. You need some strong soap for those fingers. And you know, if you don't like this topic then don't go away mad..just go away. You wasted your time and everyone else's with your post. Laughing

::)
J.

BTW  Doozy. If you have been following her work for years now why haven't you tried to make one work? Makes us all wonder.

doozy2

Quote from: truthbeknown on November 05, 2010, 02:46:12 AM

Wow! You have some filthy hand typing. You need some strong soap for those fingers. And you know, if you don't like this topic then don't go away mad..just go away. You wasted your time and everyone else's with your post. Laughing

::)
J.

BTW  Doozy. If you have been following her work for years now why haven't you tried to make one work? Makes us all wonder.

another prize idiot.  I would not be supporting her work if unless I know that it works.  What are you doing here?  Truthbeknown?  What a joke.

doozy2

Quote from: Harvey on November 05, 2010, 05:53:50 AM
Hi doozy2,

I feel bad that anything you have read could lead to such a strong hatred as you have displayed in your post.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9898.msg262989#msg262989

I am an honest, truthful person and I stick to facts. I don't falsify anything. If I am recounting something from memory, I generally preface it with IIRC (If I Recall Correctly) and it is up to the reader to verify the statement because in that case it is based on my best recollection. I do not steal and I do not lie.

I would be very interested in viewing the information that you are basing this erroneous conclusion on and be given the opportunity to defend against it.

Quite frankly, your style of attack has all the ear marks of Rosemary Ainslie using an alternate account. This is why I have CC'd Stephen so he can track the IP address. You should be careful in this regard, because most public libraries and such have surveillance cameras that record this type of activity and the specific PC is identifiable in the IP packet used to make the post. Additionally, the email associated with the account is traceable via the provider.

You may wish to review this document, before engaging in such defamation in the future:
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html

Respectfully,

Harvey

Here is the half wit message.  The dude thinks I am Rosemary.  WTF.

Are you threatening me?  Is that what this is about? Un-censored!  What a joke.  What a load of bull.  If you know that much about defamation then check out how you defame Rosemary and her work.  That is way more serious than me telling you that you are a grandstanding idiot of the first order.  And you are a liar and cheat.  Now.  What are you going do about that?  I wont lose any sleep I assure you.

This thread needs to be nuked.  Stefan - why are you allowing this BS?

spinn_MP

To the latest retard poster named Boozy - you need a help, or, maybe, something else?

Sorry, you cannot be Rosemary.. Maybe you like to dress like her, and maybe you have the same level of understanding of the "technology".

Another idiot...

PS:

QuoteThis thread needs to be nuked.  Stefan - why are you allowing this BS?

ROTFL...
Idiot...

IceStorm

Quote from: doozy2 on November 05, 2010, 07:56:06 AM
another prize idiot.  I would not be supporting her work if unless I know that it works.  What are you doing here?  Truthbeknown?  What a joke.

If you want to support her there no problem at all , post there http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263039#new and stop wasting your time here.

Best Regards,
IceStorm