Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

*BREAKING HISTORICAL NEWS!!*

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 03, 2010, 10:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Off world intervention is not out of the question j.

'They' have been flying around us since it all began...there is always hope.

And there is nothing like the combination of positive thinking and great expectations to bring about change and improvement.

Regards...

magnetmotorman

Dear fellows: There is many happy little towns in the world, rejecting the world order (and the New World Order, of course), and living naturally with their own traditions, their faith, their languages, and their authorities, etc. Independent, self-sustained towns. We don't have surveys about them, never will have, they don't take part of the system. But they exist.
A change is possible, but will never be evident; it being perceived only like a weakness of the world order - little fishes gets out the net.
The key is simplicity.

Cap-Z-ro

Any towns you can name emx ?

Hutchison will be on James Jancek's 'Feet to the Fire' show at the end of the month @

http://innersites.com/feet2fire/past-shows.htm

Still no mainstream interest shown.  Wait a minute whats this I'm hearing on the tube ?...false alarm, it was just an update on who got voted off 'Dancin' with the Stars'.

Regards...

magnetmotorman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 09, 2010, 04:21:59 PM
Any towns you can name emx ?

No, I know about some examples, in Buenos Aires and Corrientes, self-sustained communities, but i don't remember the names. But i was talking in general, when you're traveling around the world, you being to know better and better places, and always there is present something related to independence (practical, not necessarily political), community identity, culture, and self-sustainability.
If you want to see the opposite to that, go to any big city or capital city around the world.
It's like a rule, with diferent levels, but a rule.
The key is simplicity.

lwh

Edit - Sorry, got a bit carried away there, carry on. ;D