Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air as a source of energy

Started by pranabjyoti, May 08, 2006, 08:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: pranabjyoti on May 08, 2006, 08:41:10 AM
I, Pranab Jyoti Ghosh, am an Indian physics graduate and myself have theoretically developed a technology on producing energy without any kind of fuel. This technology is a combination of processes that are well tested and now in use in different industries and research projects. I have done everything that I can do by myself. But for further advance, I need financial and technical assistance. I specifically want to make a virtual prototype by using data from different experiments that I have collected from different industries and research projects. Those who are reading this message, other than the venture capitalists, are requested to guide me to persons, organizations, institutes and others, who can probably take interest in my work and will help me to make my idea a reality. I am assuring them that this project is just need to be made and improved. All the basic experiments had been already done successfully and enough data had been gathered. In short, it is a new and exciting kind of technology and as far as I know, nothing like this exists this day. I am giving a short description of this technology with this post.

You should talk to Lawrence Tseung.  He is a big believer that you can extract energy from air, and has done numerous experiments to prove this beyond all doubt.  Look for the long Lee-Tseung thread.

sm0ky2

If you have time to peruse the forum, we did some work with a 'vortex' heat divider some years back. We were able to attain 200 degree+ temperature differences using compressed air and a rather simplistic vortex divider. The conclusion at that time was that it was more costly to compress the air for the needed airflow to heat exchange by volume equation that governs that process.
But there is definitely heat energy available to us in the air, as well as ionization potential and numerous molecular processes.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Low-Q

Quote from: pranabjyoti on May 08, 2006, 08:41:10 AM
I, Pranab Jyoti Ghosh, am an Indian physics graduate and myself have theoretically developed a technology on producing energy without any kind of fuel. This technology is a combination of processes that are well tested and now in use in different industries and research projects. I have done everything that I can do by myself. But for further advance, I need financial and technical assistance. I specifically want to make a virtual prototype by using data from different experiments that I have collected from different industries and research projects. Those who are reading this message, other than the venture capitalists, are requested to guide me to persons, organizations, institutes and others, who can probably take interest in my work and will help me to make my idea a reality. I am assuring them that this project is just need to be made and improved. All the basic experiments had been already done successfully and enough data had been gathered. In short, it is a new and exciting kind of technology and as far as I know, nothing like this exists this day. I am giving a short description of this technology with this post.
Ever consider a wind turbine? They are installed all over the place, and provide power to thousands, if not millions of housholds and industries around the globe.

No device can produce its own energy, and if you have to spend money in a build anyway, you will definitely have a greater turnover by making a windturbine instead. There is free energy literally everywhere. Try that instead of spending your whole life in trying to make an alternative that will never work.

Vidar

Low-Q

You can harvest energy from thin air, but that will require two reservoirs that has different temperatures. For example, you can use the air as one reservoir, while the other air reservoir is cooled or heated by a heat exchanger that picks up heat from the ground.

While the machine/generator is running, the ground heated air reservoir and the air outside will try to reach the same temperature. Ofcourse, this wil not happen any time soon.

At very cold winters or very hot days you can harvest most energy - very convenient. I think that the average ground temperature not too deep is about 15-20 degrees Celcius. Stable temperature during the seasons is to be found about 20 m deep or more.

pix

Hi,
That is exactly the same as a conventional Heat Pump is doing.
The only difference is a fluid used.
In Heat Pumps  freons are in use, because of very low boiling temperatures, so Heat Pump can still efficiently work at sub zero atmospheric temperatures.
Water as a heat transfer media is limited because is freezing at 0 deg C. So, if you put your water vessel outside , vacuum it, but outside temperature is low- the heat transfer will be low also.Efficiency of such system will be poor.
Idea is good, but maybe try to use fluid with lower boiling point than water, like alcohol. It's latent heat is lower than water, but it will work with lower outside temperatures.

Cheers,
Pix