Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Prometheus Game

Started by prometheus_effect, April 08, 2005, 12:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Brown ARN

Sometimes the mass of mankind is hypnotized into a rut. The movie What The Bleep Is Going On showed how the white man's sailing ships were so unfamiliar that the natives in the Carribean did not see them until a voyager gradually got them used to them. The people in Ohio sort of saw the airplane experiments. Powered gliders probably weren't so beyond expectation that they weren't seen, they saw the planes enough to tell people about them, but they did not understand enough to help Orvile and Wilber a lot though I don't know very much about the details here. Did the dry goods stores contribute cloth? Did local schools organize a lot of field trips so children could see the new machines? Were engine mechanics eager to help? How did the Wrights get land for runways? Did people help prepare the runways? I just imagined that a rope, sandbag, and paractute device would add engineerd deceleration for landings so perhaps I would help.? Was the new enterprise able to accept any general goodwill from the people? I want people to rush to develop the diode array with only incidental attention to me.

Aloha, Charlie

PaulLowrance

Dear Bush Wacker,

Well, you are definitely an interesting fellow.  I would like to know more about your story if you are willing.  If I understand you correctly, you have information regarding free energy, but have not yet revealed that information or at least not all of it.  Is that correct.  What I do not understand is why you would publicly state that you are going to reveal such information and not immediately do so.  In other words, don't you think the military would bring you in the moment you claim you are going to speak?

I would like to email you in private if that's ok with you.

Sincerely,
Paul

Kysmett

Anyone can say that they have 'the answer'(and quite a few do).  But, it I was in charge of this Machiavellian affair this is how I would play it, and if this is correct then Bushwacker is right to act as he does.

1.  The many who claim and don't produce only undermine the credibility of the movement in the eyes of the voting public.  (this is good for the powerbrokers) No one takes anything seriously that comes from said individuals, regardless of validity, because the area is rife with fraud.

2.  If you killed everyone that claimed to have an answer, you would have a lot more corpses and secrets to manage(K.I.S.S.). Most of thast would be the remains of charlaitans anyway, and is needless, undermining the benefits of (1).

3.  Once, and if considering item 2, the individual finally speaks out with the answer, it is easier in the atmosphere  generated by Item 2 to orchestrate an 'accident' and claim that the guy was a fraud anyway by saying that you tried it and it was a hoax.  The masses just say "damn thats too bad", shrug their shoulders and continue their servitude.

So...by this criteria, it is not as dangerous to CLAIM that you have something, as it is to DEMONSTRATE it.  Kudos BW.  I only hope that if you are sitting on something that you find a path of relative safety to demonstrate it.  Once you find this path, please share, as yours will certainly not be the only feet to trod upon it.

BushWacker

Paul and Kysmett,

I will be more than happy to share information with you two. Whilst trying not to sound like a butt kisser, lol, I want to say that you are both right in your statements. I believe as you do Paul, but things are a bit more complicated than I can go into in a forum. I do not want my identiy openly available to just anyone and everyone, as I have made to many mistakes in the past by being to ready and willing to pass on information to people who seemed to be legitimately sincere about the problems at hand. I already have one "Homeland Security Agent" that I know absolutely is watching my private forum, and I have had more problems with fedral hacker's getting into my files and causing as much trouble as they could to discourage me, than my fair share. I would like to talk with you also, so if you are in the U.S., send me a number where I can contact you and I will give you a call okay? If your not in the U.S., then I suppose that we can communicate by email. That address is (JDEnterprizes@mailblocks.com). I look forward to speaking with you and only ask that you do not reveal my identity without my express permission. If this is acceptable to you, then I await your questions. By the way, I have come forward many times, and before many people with much of the information. It's just that I've learned from the vulture's out there, that it is a dangerous thing, both for myself and for the masses in general to let reporter's and such get hold of something and twist things in order to only make matters worse for our cause. Kysmett is right on about that! Have a good one Paul, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Bush Wacker

PaulLowrance

Dear Bush Wacker,

For clarity, would you encourage inventors to continue their free energy research or would you recommend that they run away and be afraid of free energy research?  I'm grateful that you speak your mind about being careful.  As far as I'm concerned, people such as yourself add a lot to the fire of encouragement.  It gives me a lot more encouragement to continue on.

Sincerely,
Paul