Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Prometheus Game

Started by prometheus_effect, April 08, 2005, 12:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prometheus_effect

Hi All,

Over Unity / Free Energy / ZPE whatever. We all are interested in seeing something come to the market and effect our world in a positive way. But how can our desire to help and our desire to make a buck work together? I suggest anyone interested in this topic to read and comment on the following way forward:

The Prometheus Game

Regards,
Prometheus_Effect
Now its just engineering effort, time and money,
Prometheus_Effect

TechStuf

To me they represent the 'common dipole' of the human heart.  True selflessness represents one polarity and wanting to make a buck....the opposite. 

It is clear to me that only the truly selfless....with no thoughts wasted in consideration of 'making a buck' at all, may prevail.

For it is not the work of human hands that is guiding and disseminating pivotal concepts such as these.

Solving the worlds problems is, in perspective, an easy task.....

As easy as curing the widespread love of money, power, and wanting to 'fit in' at any cost.

What would anyone gifted with the prospect of lifting many of the world's burdens want with 'money'?

True love benefits all and is it's own reward.

Peace,

TS out

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

Thaelin

Thank you Prometheus, that has been one of the best piece of reading I have had in a long time.
I parallel it 100%. To give the gift to the world, you will have riches beyond your wildest dreams. A
gift from the heart can have no monetary value.

Sugra

PaulLowrance

I'm sorry to sound bold, but this is one topic that really gets me going.  To me, it's like saying to a women who's about to fall off a cliff, "Gee, how can I save this women and make some money!"  This world is in a heap of trouble.  I get emails from people how their country is buring down the forests just to heat homes.  Global warming is now a fact.  The Artic ice caps are melting and breaking off at an alarming rate.  Ice shelf?s the size of a state are breaking off from the Larsen and Ross ice shelf.  Pollution is terrible.  The price of oil is rising to dangerous levels.  It's said that the U.S. will have a great depression if gasoline continues to rise.  If the U.S. has a great depression, then the entire world will follow.  As countries stress out, tensions continue to heat up between countries, then wars and world war will break out.

For the most part I agree with that article with the exception of option 4.  Anyone can duplicate your machine if it's not overly difficult.  You need detailed instructions and an exact parts list and where you bought the parts.  Personally I recommend doing both options 4 and 5.

There have been so many people who've tried to make a fortune from their free energy machine.  Lutec is just the most recent.  I bet any amount that Lutec will not make it.  For some reason, something always happens.  When I design a free energy machine, I'm not wasting a nano second.  The world will get the exact detailed designs, part list, everything.  Anyone can make and sell them as they please.  If I make a fortune selling them to companies and homes then great.  I know a lot of companies will pay good money to get free source of power.  Disneyland alone would pay millions.  They won't have time to build one since time is money to them.  Who better to trust than the inventor of the machine?!  Such a person would get the Nobel prize.  Hollywood would be begging to make a movie on the person who invented a real free energy machine.  Toy companies would want to market toys after their world hero.  The possibilities are limitless and only limited by you.  Personally I'm not going to be greedy and hog all the sales to myself.  Out of 500 million homes and who knows how many companies, there's plenty of room for everyone.

The best part I see here in this thread is the prize of selflessness.

My two cents, :-)
Paul

BushWacker

:)
Well Paul, you sound like the exact sort of person I would want to work with, and a few more of our collegues are beginning to see the light also. Unfortunately though, when a real and authentic technology is discovered, someone usually dies! I kept my mouth shut for close to thirty years because the military got directly in my face and threatened to make me and my entire family disappear if I ever said a word to anyone. Then these same people offered me unlimited money to develop my idea on the condition that I sign everything, including all intellectual property over to them. I refused, and my life has basically been hell on earth since. Gene learned the hard way, and I had told him my story only a year before he found out for himself. The mistake they made was in letting me live and believing that I would never come forward because of the severe threats and intimidation, and possibly because they considered me part of the gang. In the last couple of months, many friends have finally convinced me to begin writing a book which should provide some insight at least, to some of the things which have been locked away from public view for far to long. The Internet is great for conversation and exchanging certain information, but it is certainly no place to stick your head out for these people to lop off the minute one does. A good many folks in these forums already have much of the information they need to successfully build esentially fueless technologies, its just a matter of combining some of them together along with long known scientific knowledge. Telsa knew more than almost any one group on the web these days, and that was nearly a century ago. I think that maybe the problem is, that everyone is expecting things to be much more difficult than they really are, and way over thinking it all. Because of where I have been, I stand a good chance at winding up in Pendaltin for the remainder of my life, or simply vanishing from the face of the earth if I say to much, and believe me when I tell you that we are all being monitored by people who's job it is to keep track of those they feel to be threats to their empire. This is no joke my friend, and it is extremely serious business. The truth is out there, and we are all doing what we are able to do given our own seperate/personal situations. Thank God we have some friends within the "Homeland Security" sectors/divisions who are on our side, and they are taking notes, believe it or not!

Bush Wacker