Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HELTA and Energy Conversion Theory Toolkit (ECTT)

Started by evolvingape, November 10, 2010, 03:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

The two links below are to the other posts in the OU News Forum about my technology:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9913.0

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9919.0

They contain links to RumorMillNews where my work was kindly published, and to other information crucial for understanding my thought progression through this project. ECT is really very simple. I like simple :)

I do not think there is much more I can tell you about my ideas on what is possible and why so I am going to take a break. Hopefully when you have all had time to absorb my work we can have a real good chin wag about it :)

You should all have enough information now to build these systems and components if you want too.

I hope someone does as I would like Energy Conversion Theory to be tested.

Some videos of a HELTA powered twin XR50 Go Kart would be great :) maybe a personal gyrocopter ?

Some interesting links for further reading:

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24028

http://www.woelfle-engineering.com/

http://www.flycyclone.com/range/category/294cc_Everest/

Speak to you all soon... and have fun! I am off to play with my toolkit :)

evolvingape

I forgot to give you the Energy Conversion Theory for the HELTA so here it is:

HELTA (Hydro Electro Lytic Turbine Architecture)

Electricity is used to rotate a pump that generates fluid potential to drive a turbine. The turbine output rotary moment is converted to electricity which is directed back through the fluid potential to create HHO. The HHO is combusted in a rotary engine to generate electricity.

It is converted from Electricity > Rotational Moment > Fluid Potential > Rotational Moment > 2(Electricity + Fluid Potential) > 2(HHO) > Rotational Moment > Electricity

Seven Conversions in all to complete the Open System Loop (OSL)

Combining the Pulsed HELP and HELT components into one Architecture allows for maximum exploitation of Closed System Crossover (CSC)

evolvingape

Anyone thinking about building a Rotary Disc Stack for a Pulsed HELP / HELT will find this special tool incredibly handy :)

http://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/subprod/draper-vortex-socket-sets-0001350.aspx

Make sure that whatever lock nut size you decide on for the conducting spacers you measure the OD of the socket.

Add a minimum of 2mm to this dimension and you have the dimension of your oversized isolating holes.

It can be very difficult to get a proper torque on the nuts if you do not do this as only 1mm or so is sticking up above the disc.

The Vortex Socket Sets are great because they drive on the outside with a hollow shaft through the centre of the socket so you can drop the socket right down to the locknut, over the threaded rod, no problems.

Will make life so much easier for you :)

RM :)

evolvingape

It occurred to me after a few hours sleep that I have been working with Energy Conversion Theory for years, but it is brand new to everyone else, so I decided to explain my thinking:

Energy exists in different forms, it can be converted from one form into another via the conservation of energy law minus the losses within the process itself. The type of process used to transform it depends on the input and output energy types.

The four main energy types we are concerned with for fuel production from water are:

Electricity

Rotational Moment

Fluid Potential

HHO

Lets take these one at a time:

Electricity contains a Positive and Negative value creating a potential difference within a range. This is what allows the energy in the circuit to flow from one point to another. It is very similar to Gravity, a ball on the top of a hill will roll to the bottom. Unfortunately there is no clear definition of what Electricity "actually is" however Electric Universe Theory (EU) is proving incredibly accurate in predictions as verified by observation. EU information can be found at: http://www.thunderbolts.info/

This is about as close as we can get to Nikola Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity at present, but does show that Gravity and Electricity are closely linked in Physics and Nature. Hopefully soon someone will rediscover (DTG) and answer the questions we all have.

Electricity is incredibly versatile, It can be stored with ease in a solid state as a potential and discharged instantly if desired. It can be transported within isolated controlled pathways. It has the ability to effect change in matter at the molecular level, releasing energy. It can do work, expending energy.

=====

Rotational Moment is a conversion of energy into a rotation. It can be as simple as a water wheel using Gravity to create angular velocity around a centre pivot. Rotational Moment can be tapped via friction, a load being applied. Commonly Electricity is used to create a Magnetic Field that will cause a Rotation. Permanent Magnet Alternators and Motors are excellent examples of this requiring only a single Electrically induced field or Rotational Moment to generate an output. With the permanent magnetic field being always on and reacting at no cost to the end user.

=====

Fluid Potential is incredibly versatile. Key properties are Velocity, Pressure, Adhesion, Viscosity and Molecular Dissociation. The type of fluid used is therefore critical to potential. Fluid Potential is commonly and most usefully created by a pump, which converts Electricity into Rotational Moment into Fluid Potential.

=====

HHO is not the most powerful of the Hydrogen Atomic States but is the easiest to access. It has a HUGE Energy Potential that can be released instantly via Combustion controlled by Pressure and Angular Momentum. The large Energy Potential of Hydrogen is what makes it critical for achieving over unity in a system that would otherwise be restricted by losses caused by less than 100% energy conversion efficiency. HHO is the only Energy Potential in my systems that is Energy Positive. All of the others incur losses in manipulation and conversion.

===== 

Closed System Crossover (CSC)

I have talked about this a little bit so far, but I have not given you the whole story, so here it is:

There are TWO types of Closed System Crossover, the first is Mechanical the second is Energetic.

This is most obvious in the development of the HELP (Hydro Electro Lytic Pump) which most OU curious minds will recognise as a heavily modified version of a Tesla Turbine.

The first key point to notice is that the Mechanical Properties (eg, structure and components) of the Tesla Turbine are both a very efficient pump for fluids, creating Fluid Potential via Rotational Moment conversion AND structurally compatible for Electrolysis allowing Molecular Dissociation to "potentially" occur.

The difficulty in developing the HELP was working out how to hard wire an electrical circuit into a rotating mechanical mass.

The second key point to notice is the Energetic Processes occurring inside the environment. When the Rotational Moment has been converted to Fluid Potential we have an enclosed system with the properties of:

Angular Momentum
Angular Velocity
Fluid Pressure
Fluid Velocity
Molecular Dissociation (Potential)

Through the principles of Viscosity and Adhesion the Rotational Moment is converted to Fluid Potential in the pump. This is what gives us Fluid Pressure and Velocity to do work. This Fluid Potential is then converted to Rotational Moment in the Turbine (The energy is extracted to do work).

Viscosity and Adhesion are the Medium of Conversion. The plates and bearings and housing etc. are the enclosed structure, a controlled environment. Fluid Velocity and Pressure are the resultant Energetic Forces that are created via the conversions in both systems.

We can take advantage of the fact that Fluid Velocity and Pressure are present in both the Pump and the Turbine environments for Molecular Dissociation. The Angular Velocity of the discs creates Fluid Velocity which through centrifugal and centripetal force "throws" the Fluid atoms from the surface as soon as they are converted preventing any possibility of static occupation. The Fluid Pressure created by restricting the environment increases the efficiency of the Molecular Dissociation Process requiring less energy input to achieve equivalent output of a static system.

Angular Momentum and Velocity are MECHANICAL PROCESSES that use the MEDIUMS of Adhesion and Viscosity to convert into Fluid Potential.

Fluid Velocity and Pressure are ENERGETIC PROCESSES that use the MEDIUMS of Adhesion and Viscosity to convert into MECHANICAL PROCESSES (Rotational Moment).

By converting the Turbine Rotational Moment Output back into an ENERGETIC PROCESS (Electricity) we can divert it through the controlled environment and take advantage of the ENERGETIC STATES of the FLUID POTENTIAL already paid for and controlled via MECHANICAL PROCESSES.

This is how we USE ENERGY TWICE. By separating it into its MECHANICAL and ENERGETIC states.

=====

Some points about my Turbines:

A rotating mass has a frequency that corresponds to its properties, dimensions and speed. By altering any of these variables we will alter the resonant frequency of the rotating mass. No need for a dedicated frequency generator as it will become a user definable variable that arises naturally in operation of the system.

By Pulsing the cell via MECHANICAL processes we will create a Pulse Width Modulation of an ENERGETIC state WITHOUT the need for electronic control circuitry. No PCB's.

When I said that Pulsed HELP / HELT Turbines are the final evolution of solid state HHO cells I was serious, By controlling all the variables within the system and understanding and integrating the differences between Mechanical and Energetic Closed System Crossover we can achieve a balance that will run at equilibrium without user input or control circuitry.

The key factor then will simply be scale.

Numerous prototypes must be built to find what these variables are, but once known, an optimum efficiency Architecture will become standard with hard wired constants.

=====

Rob Mason :)

evolvingape

This might help for understanding HELTA:

Electricity > Rotational Moment > Fluid Potential > Rotational Moment > Electricity + Fluid Potential > HHO > Rotational Moment > Electricity

Energetic > Mechanical > Energetic > Mechanical > Energetic + Energetic > Energetic > Mechanical > Energetic

|----------------------------------|
Electricity > Rotational Moment > Fluid Potential > Rotational Moment > Electricity
                                                      |
                                                    HHO > Rotational Moment > Electricity