Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Abundant Clean Energy Seminar

Started by billmehess, November 12, 2010, 10:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billmehess

On Thurs. Nov 11 I attended the "Abundant Clean Energy " seminar at Paciifc University in Forest Grove Oregon. The speakers were Sterling Allen, Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon. Joel is the president of a local Oregon group called the " New Energy Movement". He is also a member the New Energy Congress which is the group Sterling started.
I have never met a more energetic group of people! There was over 100 people in attendence there
and the interest was nothing short of electric. Jeanne spoke first then Stirling and finally Joel.
They went over a number of current free energy research projects as well as showing a short movie on the works of John Searle. Though I personally have never been impressed with Searle it was interesting.
Jeane and Joel have published a book called "Break Through Power" and I have just finished reading it. I strongly suggest anyone with a passion for the field to read this book!

Go to this website if you are interested www. breakthroughpower.net.

Please believe me when I say I have no hidden agenda for touting this book I feel its important
and full of useful and interesting information.
I have talked to Sterling a number of times over the phone but this was my first time to talk with him personally. All good people!