Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's up with Steorn?

Started by billmehess, November 17, 2010, 12:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: Sprocket on November 17, 2010, 10:15:32 AM
Leaving the solid-state thingy aside for a moment, could someone tell me (in a nutshell) what is the problem with the Orbo - as far as I know, Naudin has confirmed all of Steorn's puported 'effects' (Lenz violation, huge inductance change as rotor magnet approached etc.)

So what am I missing, why are so many saying this is a turkey?

Show me a single Orbo device in operation, powering anything. Their live demos included a battery, which required intermittent replacement.

exnihiloest

Quote from: Sprocket on November 17, 2010, 10:15:32 AM
Naudin has confirmed all of Steorn's puported 'effects' (Lenz violation, huge inductance change as rotor magnet approached etc.)

Naudin only confirmed conventional effects such inductance change, neither OU nor anomalous functioning.

Steorn based its OU claim on a measurement protocol which is obviously erroneous. Steorn assumes that the change of magnetic domains orientation in a magnetic field, under the effect of another control magnetic field, can be done at no price. It is false. Thus Steorn "proves" OU by supposing it from the start, it is a circular reasoning.

lumen

Quote from: exnihiloest on November 18, 2010, 04:11:04 AM
Naudin only confirmed conventional effects such inductance change, neither OU nor anomalous functioning.

Steorn based its OU claim on a measurement protocol which is obviously erroneous. Steorn assumes that the change of magnetic domains orientation in a magnetic field, under the effect of another control magnetic field, can be done at no price. It is false. Thus Steorn "proves" OU by supposing it from the start, it is a circular reasoning.

Because of the controversy around the energy required for the magnetic interaction of Steorn's claim, I spent a few hours collecting data on the event.
Mainly interested in the mechanical relationship between a magnet and a toroid coil, the data represents the attraction to the toroid core with constant current applied and without any power in small distance increments.
The main reason for the tests, was to find the maximum length of an electrical pulse at a given current that would compare the energy gained during the attraction to the core, to determine the time required to remove the magnet from the core to reach the break even point.

Sprocket

Quote from: exnihiloest on November 18, 2010, 04:11:04 AM

I'm really only trying to educate myself here, but didn't Naudin show that there was no Lenz effect when his motor was powering those hi-power LED's with the air-core coil?

And why would a company spend millions on patents and development on something that doesn't work?  The "scam" argument just doesn't cut it...