Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity- Overbalanced- Magnet wheel br0k2e

Started by br0k2e, November 17, 2010, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 09:17:58 PM
You're praising him because you don't know that for him you're a clown too. Anybody who thinks there can be an OU machine is a clown for him. The clown @MrMag calling others clowns. What a parody.

Sorry Omni. I don't think I've called you a clown. Now I may have thought that you were an ignorant dick, Stupid ass, whiny little girl, ego maniac... But I never called you any of that. I think the only thing I ever mentioned was that your posts were spam. I may have called you a troll too but I'm not totally sure about that.

Why do you think that I think that Broke is a clown. He is not. Well, I'm not sure, he could be on weekends. :) At least he is doing something and asking for ideas. That is EXACTLY what this forum is for. If you want to start a new thread to discuss your idea. Go for it. All you do is stick your nose in and demand scientific tests be done. Maybe you should start your own forum.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 09:42:11 PM
Sorry Omni. I don't think I've called you a clown. Now I may have thought that you were an ignorant dick, Stupid ass, whiny little girl, ego maniac... But I never called you any of that. I think the only thing I ever mentioned was that your posts were spam. I may have called you a troll too but I'm not totally sure about that.

Why do you think that I think that Broke is a clown. He is not. Well, I'm not sure, he could be on weekends. :) At least he is doing something and asking for ideas. That is EXACTLY what this forum is for. If you want to start a new thread to discuss your idea. Go for it. All you do is stick your nose in and demand scientific tests be done. Maybe you should start your own forum.

This forum is not to be clogged with trivial ideas that have been discussed many many times because it sinks the useful discussions and ideas. No one needs to be entangled in useless exhanges thus losing the progressive trend. This is what all the enemies of OU want -- to get the discussions away from the issues and get them into the dead-end of fruitless pursuits, either by trolls like you or the likes of @TinselKoala(@alsetalokin) with his well-known whipmag hoax. Recently, he's acting more subltle but his destructive activity is still evident. So if you find this unacceptable to cut short destructive activities such as yours it is you who should stop spamming here and set your own forum, useless as it may be, where you can spew you gibberish all you wish.

It is obvious at this point that Lawrence's claims are unfounded. Why? Because his methodology is wrong. However, it by no means follows that the device he's presenting isn't necessarily OU. It very well may be. If you denounce Lawrence's approach, I agree. However, you have no right to claim the device he's presenting isn't OU because you have shown no studies of your own on it. So, calm down. Either get productive and show experimental results or limit the criticism of Lawrence only regarding his current method of study.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 10:02:30 PM
This forum is not to be clogged with trivial ideas that have been discussed many many times because it sinks the useful discussions and ideas. No one needs to be entangled in useless exhanges thus losing the progressive trend. This is what all the enemies of OU want -- to get the discussions away from the issues and get the into the dead-end of fruitless pursuits, either by trolls like you or the likes of @TinselKoala(@alsetalokin) with his well-known whipmag hoax. Recently, he's acting more subltle but his destructive activity is still evident. So if you find this unacceptable to cut short destructive activities such as yours it is you should stop spamming here and set his own forum, useless as it may be, where you can spew you gibberish all you wish.

This forum is not to be clogged? Do you run/own this forum. You have no authority or right to demand anything from anyone. You have over 4700 posts in this forum. Who is spewing gibberish? Whipmag? We're not discussing it here, why bring up useless discussion on something that has been discussed in another thread?

How do you know that this thread will lead to dead-end of fruitless pursuits. Where is your proof of this to make such a claim?

You are worried that someone might think of something that works before you? It's negative people like you that make me want to help out others as much as possible to achieve their goals. You are such a negative pessimistic person. You should really go away.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 10:16:03 PM
This forum is not to be clogged? Do you run/own this forum. You have no authority or right to demand anything from anyone. You have over 4700 posts in this forum. Who is spewing gibberish? Whipmag? We're not discussing it here, why bring up useless discussion on something that has been discussed in another thread?

How do you know that this thread will lead to dead-end of fruitless pursuits. Where is your proof of this to make such a claim?

You are worried that someone might think of something that works before you? It's negative people like you that make me want to help out others as much as possible to achieve their goals. You are such a negative pessimistic person. You should really go away.

You are the one who has no authority to call people clowns. You have no contribution whatsoever in the field of OU so you have no authority to even judge what is and what isn't regarding OU. On the other hand, I do have contributions in the field of OU and therefore I'm telling you, stop spamming the forum with your gibberish. Anyone who has contributions in the field of OU can tell you that blabbering and insults such as yours are the least needed in the difficult pursuit of OU. So, if don't have anything productive to say just stay away from the discussions. Don't impose your impudence on everybody.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 10:24:32 PM
You are the one who has no authority to call people clowns. You have no contribution whatsoever in the field of OU so you have no authority to even judge what is and what isn't regarding OU. On the other hand, I do have contributions in the field of OU and therefore I'm telling you, stop spamming the forum with your gibberish. Anyone who has contributions in the field of OU can tell you that blabbering and insults such as yours are the least needed in the difficult pursuit of OU. So, if don't have anything productive to say just stay away from the discussions. Don't impose your impudence on everybody.
Well first off, show me who I called a clown. How do you know that I am no authority to judge when it comes to OU? Do you know me or my qualifications? What contributions have you had in the field of OU? Put up or shut up.