Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity- Overbalanced- Magnet wheel br0k2e

Started by br0k2e, November 17, 2010, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 10:38:24 PM
Well first off, show me who I called a clown. How do you know that I am no authority to judge when it comes to OU? Do you know me or my qualifications? What contributions have you had in the field of OU? Put up or shut up.

Of course, I know that you have no qualifications. It's obvious. like I said, you have no contributions in the field of OU and I have seen no sensible arguments, other than insults and gibberish, from you. I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. You are the one to prove you have qualifications. So far you have proved you have none.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 10:46:41 PM
Of course, I know that you have no qualifications. It's obvious. like I said, you have no contributions in the field of OU and I have seen no sensible arguments, other than insults and gibberish, from you. I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. You are the one to prove you have qualifications. So far you have proved you have none.

Sorry Broke for hijacking your thread. If it wasn't for the negative person here I wouldn't bother you.

Again, Nobody needs to prove anything to you. You know that I don't have qualifications. How do you "Know". Do you have proof or is it just a hunch? Why do you think you are an authority on anything? What have you proved? All you have is a big ego, no qualifications. You also didn't mention your OU contributions so I guess you don't have any of those either. Your all talk and hoping that people believe the crap you spew.

br0k2e

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 11:11:08 PM
Sorry Broke for hijacking your thread. If it wasn't for the negative person here I wouldn't bother you.

There really hasn't been much for productive response anyways... so have at that CLOWN :) No matter what you say I doubt he'll ever realize how hypocritical his posts are.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 11:11:08 PM

Again, Nobody needs to prove anything to you. You know that I don't have qualifications. How do you "Know". Do you have proof or is it just a hunch? Why do you think you are an authority on anything? What have you proved? All you have is a big ego, no qualifications. You also didn't mention your OU contributions so I guess you don't have any of those either. Your all talk and hoping that people believe the crap you spew.

Don't hijack the thread, no matter how useless it is, with your spam. Don't hijack any thread with you spam, for that matter.

br0k2e

Quote from: Omnibus on January 07, 2011, 12:16:38 AM
Don't hijack the thread, no matter how useless it is, with your spam. Don't hijack any thread with you spam, for that matter.

You are hijacking the thread you fucking moron. Shut the fuck up and move the fuck on. God your a whiny bitch.