Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big brain exercise! Vector based bouyancy wheel

Started by Low-Q, November 21, 2010, 11:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: spinn_MP on November 21, 2010, 03:11:30 PM
Think about the "center of gravity" as the "center of buoyancy". And the losses while rotating that floats (friction, water drag,..)

The point is rule out conceptual or "theoretical" errors not engineering problems.

spinn_MP

Quote from: broli on November 21, 2010, 03:33:25 PM
The point is rule out conceptual or "theoretical" errors not engineering problems.
OK.
Which conceptual problems do you have in mind?

fritznien

Quote from: Low-Q on November 21, 2010, 01:52:33 PM
OK. I see the problem. Now to a more complicated thing. Which of these two objects have the most bouyancy?

I can rotate elements to increase bouyancy?

They both have the same weight and volume, and are under the same conditions as in the previous picture. The gap between the elements are big for better visuality.

Vidar
if i can assume the same displacement in each case the the buoyancy is equal.
the bottom 2 will always have the same buoyancy.
the top one will only change if its displacement changes.
next question please.
fritznien

Low-Q

Quote from: spinn_MP on November 21, 2010, 03:43:05 PM
OK.
Which conceptual problems do you have in mind?
Sorry for "taking" this question, but the general rule is to point out what's possible and what's not, according to Newtons laws of thermodynamics. Friction and drag are an engeneering problem rather than an impossible law-breaking issue to solve.

In my last drawing (previous in the thread) I have possibly prooved that bouyancy of two systems can be different even if they are finding themself in the same depth, having the same shapes, weight and volume. Just by rearrange the shapes we suddenly got more bouyancy force on the system to the right than the system on the left. This concept applies only for items which is fixed at the bottom - sealing the water and pressure out at the very bottom.

I am now hoping that someone can help me find a way to transfer this rearrangement into a wheel so it can start to run without braking any laws of thermodynamics... maybe letting those two be linked as a belt. See picture below.

Low-Q

Quote from: fritznien on November 21, 2010, 05:46:27 PM
if i can assume the same displacement in each case the the buoyancy is equal.
the bottom 2 will always have the same buoyancy.
the top one will only change if its displacement changes.
next question please.
fritznien
If the item on the left was in one solid piece, the replacement of water would be the same as the item on the right. Anyways, the item on the right has distributed the pressure vertically which is not the case in item to the left.

The gaps between the elements in items to the left are so close, so the water pressure are allmost equal both upwards and downwards. In the item on the right, the spacing are increased. Even if the displacements are the same, the difference in pressure on each surface is much different - or is it not?

I do not claim that I'm right, but this is how I see it anyways - probably until I understand more :) My only claim is that this is true, only if the bottom surface are free of pressure.