Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magtap: harvesting electricity from a magnet!

Started by lasersaber, November 25, 2010, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasersaber

This video shows a strange effect I have noticed while experimenting with magnets:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ssUTRbRRs
I am in the process of researching this effect and will keep you posted with updated findings.

nievesoliveras

Mk1

@lasersaber

I am glad you joined the Leedskalnin Quest , so far i must admit you are one of the first to actually get it ...

I hope to help you as much as i can .

I have fond this video you will find interesting .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlAnEMfJRx8&feature=related

When the compass stops turning , it could be 1 of 2 things .

First the orientation of the device compared to the lay-lines , second the rotation gained too much speed for the compass .

Mark

shylo

Hi all.........I can't watch vids ,dial-up sucks,...but from the pics is this just not an electomagnet with the fields turned back in on themselves,......causing the distorted fields .......maybe several fields turned in to face each other.....kind of like the halbach array...........but three dimensional......dimension is the key I think.....shylo

imhotep

I see a lot of experiments. Does anyone have working units of any of these experiments for sale/ fully assembled?
I'm looking for home lamps that require no electricity