Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magtap: harvesting electricity from a magnet!

Started by lasersaber, November 25, 2010, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staffman

@ lasersaber

Interesting work you have going on here. It almost looks like the voltage that you are measuring is a type of hall effect voltage in the plane of transformer (PMH).

I'll try a setup in a few days (busy with college) to try to replicate what you have shown. I'm wondering if the effect you are seeing is due to the material you are using for your PMH.

SchubertReijiMaigo

@Hel, you try to replicate Kunel patent ?
A "pulsed DC transformer with embeded magnet" ?
You repel magnetic field from the magnet and the magnet induce the flux in the coils ?

--> Kunel patent:
http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/DE3024814.pdf

Hel

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on January 24, 2011, 12:12:50 PM
@Hel, you try to replicate Kunel patent ?
A "pulsed DC transformer with embeded magnet" ?
You repel magnetic field from the magnet and the magnet induce the flux in the coils ?

--> Kunel patent:
http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/DE3024814.pdf

Not in the specific, even if I tried many pulsed stuff + magnets till now without
any interesting result. I could list you many. I frankly prefer to give a precedence now
to results from actual experimenters who you can talk to, rather than to patents.
It's all damnedly full of patents of not working/not tested devices out there that I
wonder how the various PTO can/could assign them !
/&

exnihiloest

Quote from: Paul-R on January 21, 2011, 12:35:01 PM
Quote from: Airstriker
Voltage alone has nothing to do with energy ! Not to even mention free energy ! Oh dear ;]

If you are standing in a lightning storm, you may care to rethink.

We have not to rethink. Voltage alone has nothing to do with energy. If there is "lightning", there is current, not voltage alone.

exnihiloest

Quote from: Hel on January 24, 2011, 12:46:19 PM
I frankly prefer to give a precedence now to results from actual experimenters who you can talk to, rather than to patents.
It's all damnedly full of patents of not working/not tested devices out there that I wonder how the various PTO can/could assign them !

Me too. It is a shame to see the incredible number of not working patents with obscure explanations and black boxes, nevertheless accepted by the patent offices against the public interest all over the world.