Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HELTA and Energy Conversion Theory Toolkit (ECTT)

Started by evolvingape, November 10, 2010, 03:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Here is Part 6 of Energy Conversion Theory:

The Resistor.

A Dry Cell has two functions within a hydroelectrolytic system. It is a series of plates with flow holes, that cause a resistance to the passage of fluid within the Mechanical System. A blockage. It also performs the same function in the Energetic System with the plate gap a controlled variable.

Resistance to Fluid Velocity is converted to Fluid Pressure.

Resistance to Electrical Potential Balancing via Arcing is converted to Fluid Molecular Dissociation of a Stable Fuel to a Combustible Gas.

Mechanical System Pressure increases efficiency of Electrical Dissociation to HHO.

Cost in this System is the Energy for Self Sustaining is provided by Closed System 2 HHO Power Output.

Seems a waste to me to use HELP Output Pressure as Velocity to convert back to Pressure again and pay for that from CS2 HHO.

This is why I developed the HELT. To use the HELP Pressure Potential to drive a Turbine and pay the cost of Self Sustaining HHO production within CS1.

I am sure OU Minds can find a place for the Resistor in the Electro Lytic Fluid System.

Rob Mason :)

evolvingape

Here is Part 7 of Energy Conversion Theory:

Timing is Critical in any Movement.

The HELP and Dry Cell Resistor are a viable proposition for an ELFS Circuit.

The Resistor is Solid State and as such has no moving components. If we wanted to achieve PWM of the Resistor via Mechanical means then the device shown in figure 7.1 below would achieve this.

A Pulley ratio power take off from the HELP would give us control over the Frequency of the PWM. The HELP is providing the Pressure for CSC and also the timing rotation for PWM of the Resistor.

The Input Slip Rings are powered direct from the DC Battery Bank which is acting as the Regulator in the circuit.

The Output Slip Rings are constructed in such a way that 180 degrees of the OD is a conductor and 180 degrees of the OD is an insulator.

These rings if mounted 180 degrees out of phase to each other will create PWM Pulsing of the Resistor 180 degrees out of phase.

By using a Slip Ring design that is 180 degrees PB2 Phosphor Bronze, laser cut from plate, and the other 180 degrees cast from high temperature plastic. The ring when mounted in a Lathe can be turned smooth on its OD creating a good surface for the Brush to run on.

Trial and Error will be required as depending on the Amps required the plastic may suffer pitting and melting from Arcing at the transition point. Ceramic Insulator may be a better option than Plastic, but more difficult to construct.

The Pulsed HELP will not require a separate PWM Slip Ring Assembly as the Two Input Slip Rings are mounted on the HELP Secondary Shaft and receive timing control from the DC Motor Output Shaft.

1 Rotation = 360 Degrees = 100% Duty Cycle

1/2 Rotation = 180 Degrees = 50% Duty Cycle

Frequency controlled by Rotary Moment RPM

(Note: I have added the Duty Cycles for the PWM Slip Ring Assembly to both image 7 and 7.1)

RM :)