Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

@OSIRIS
well your manners havnt improved and I will watch next time a G6 (Gulfstream jet as per video) flys over that a horse isnt hanging out trying to piss on me.
i mentioned before you inspired a JT device that is nw going to be distributed in large number to 3rd word countries...a simple solarr, powerpack for lighting etc. So some good does come out.
With your latest video you might want to explain to everyone what the meters are saying ..like the first one is the batery DC the second one is the HZ and the third one is perhaps a winding of the coil.
You mention RF.....so can this act as an RF reciever......?????
I dont have to explain that party trick
Kind Regards
Mark

markdansie

PS
I am sure many here (the unspoken 99% observers who must be here) would like to see the video again with say a small load on...maybe some leds and watch the battery charge up. maybe even humor me a little and keep loading it up until the battery starts losing charge...you can then see what gains you are making. (like how many watts can it sustain vs pwer input)
Kind Regards
a man called horse

osiris

Quote from: markdansie on December 21, 2010, 10:53:40 PM
@OSIRIS
well your manners havnt improved and I will watch next time a G6 (Gulfstream jet as per video) flys over that a horse isnt hanging out trying to piss on me.
i mentioned before you inspired a JT device that is nw going to be distributed in large number to 3rd word countries...a simple solarr, powerpack for lighting etc. So some good does come out.
With your latest video you might want to explain to everyone what the meters are saying ..like the first one is the batery DC the second one is the HZ and the third one is perhaps a winding of the coil.
You mention RF.....so can this act as an RF reciever......?????
I dont have to explain that party trick
Kind Regards
Mark

ok mark ill bite ..

im verry happy that someone with some intrest some time and effort was able to make this a human reality as i have said b4 i need no payment for my work i appolagize for getting hot .. you all know i get hot quick ..   SORRY  4 pissing i just have no tolarance  for  BS

well on to the next video

yes i closed the loop
my last video has ran all night powering 4 leds .. my voltage droped 1 /10th of a volt in 14 hours of run i can turn off the leds and it will recharge the source ..

as the video shows
i also made the circuit .. and AS I SAID IT WILL MAKE ANY JT SELF RUNNING !

so if ya need an upgrade i gotts one

osiris

osiris

reminds me of a song black horse and a cherry tree  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK8rHqddU4w

neat things may happin when you load it ..

the rf recharge it da s**t  8)

osiris

osiris

Quote from: luishan on December 21, 2010, 09:26:50 PM
To Osiris

Thank you for your effort for sharing with us about your invention.
First of all do not focus many skeptics and 99 % silent users watch your experiment.

I think your setup is kind of earth frequency Aether energy resonate device.
Is that correct ? Recently I looking for that area like Don Smith device.

Would show us circuit diagram your setup.
Thank you.

i havent drawn it up  yet but i did take a picture  it is simple to build and it works everytime

osiris