Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: osiris on December 21, 2010, 09:01:48 AM
i can take the heat but you cant fathum my devices ..

and many  fail to comprehend  just how simple it is ..

and begg for my work when there too LAZY TO DO THERE OWN or they were silinced for there love of money ! or in 99% of cases  they just had no idea what they built was actually doing ... 

osiris
it's not that people can't fathom your devices... it's that you cannot explain them. and when an explanation is asked of you, you go off on some delusion of grandeur or some red herring argument that completely avoids the questions posed to you... did you even read what gauschor wrote to you?
Quote from: gauschor on December 21, 2010, 07:52:44 AMAll you do is continue writing incoherent stuff, praising your own greatness like in the previous years. Yes, years... you are showing off for years now the same old stories. Obviously in reality either you couldn't convince anyone with your devices and therefore you must write (troll) in here again. You are a poor excuse for the "unappreciated genius", because it's your own fault.

Good luck with the nothingness.

at least you are consistent ist... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

osiris

ok will

i did read what he wrote !

what is it that needs to be explained to suit your needs and everyone elses  as there are a few of you around here

i dont understand a schematic ?  i drew the coil  that is important to be wound as per showen .
i added a sence wire .. and hooked up 3 transistors as a jt .. i can even take the pot away ..
so its even less parts so no body gets confused!

its not like im tapping it wireless yet .. or threw an orbit coil or a ufo  or anything like that ..

if someone was to spend 5 min of there time they would fully understand it ..

so  i see no difficulty in any of this ..

osiris

osiris

now that is over and done with ..

lets talk about the last video i presented of the g6 accelerator
building it is not the problem .. makeing it operate is! i can see why some have difficulty with it .. as there tricks to get it to run properly you must  write the core memory ..  this means it must be wound up ! several times  to expericence what i have showen in the video ..

every time i winde it up it runs faster and ramps up faster .. it is a runaway motor generator .. controlled by the CORE MEMERY

osiris

same thing with me imagine ...   winde me up i go over heads!  :)
so do not winde me up

NickZ

Guys:
   Nobody is forced to explain anything to anybody. 
So, Please cut him some slack, as this is his thread. 
I for one would like to hear what he has to offer, when he wants to offer it. There are people who do value what he has shown, regardless of who came up with it first.
Who was the first with a self-running device,
  anybody???????????

osiris

Quote from: NickZ on December 21, 2010, 10:17:48 AM
   Guys:
   Nobody is forced to explain anything to anybody. 
So, Please cut him some slack, as this is his thread. 
I for one would like to hear what he has to offer, when he wants to offer it. There are people who do value what he has shown, regardless of who came up with it first.
Who was the first with a self-running device,
  anybody???????????

LOL

im kinda thinking quite a few b4 tesla...  ;)

anyhow i showed the particle accelerator .. so now im gonna show the g6 particle de accelerator
all parts are the same as the accelerator  but this WILL NOT RUN AWAY ON YOU  8)

it apears to start at 10k and count backward to 5 k and slowly de spin

its kinda kool ...

osiris