Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

osiris

0 troll tolorance in my thred ...

so try to collect your jar of hearts ...  you will fail !

i took the bottom out your jar!

ill pick up everyone you drop!

osiris

your gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM&feature=fvw

who do you think you are .... ? 

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: osiris on December 21, 2010, 07:14:28 AM
ever wonder why there singing about my work stupid?
yawn ...
they're not singing about your 'work' ist... don't you know what an 808 is? or a 303? drum and loop machines such as the roland 808, 303, etc. have been around since long before you started your 'work'...  ninja please.

look!! there [sic] singing about MY work now!! everything!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P6OtKRCPU
it's the VORTEX!!! my ninja ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gauschor

Hello osiris (ist),

What is so difficult about writing a document on how to construct your wonder-machines and a little bit theory? You have meanwhile written hundreds or thousands of posts in this forum, still you are not able to write an organised paper with some build instructions and some theory.
All you do is continue writing incoherent stuff, praising your own greatness like in the previous years. Yes, years... you are showing off for years now the same old stories. Obviously in reality either you couldn't convince anyone with your devices and therefore you must write (troll) in here again. You are a poor excuse for the "unappreciated genius", because it's your own fault.

Good luck with the nothingness.

osiris

what is so damm hard to make the fucking thing?  do you find it hard to place a dioide on a wire ?

you must ..

will

808 is a heterodyning  audio sample .. think about it .. DUH!

it runs around the ring .. fuck .. the stupitidy here is unreal ...
OMG !!! if i have one ...  lmfao

hey lookie how the 808 g6 AUDIO WORKS ...  omg .. 2 4 8ohm  coils ...
driven by an audio amp ... IMAGINE IT IS THEN FIRED AN 808 audio sample .. and guess what freq the audio sample is !!!?????   bingggggggggg  does it ring the coil .. and spinn it ?

you betcha

yikes ..

THE BASIC TOY IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU DUMB ASSES..
let alone the next most basic model

osiris

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: osiris on December 21, 2010, 08:09:20 AM
what is so damm hard to make the fucking thing?  do you find it hard to place a dioide on a wire ?

you must ..

will

808 is a heterodyning  audio sample .. think about it .. DUH!

it runs around the ring .. fuck .. the stupitidy here is unreal ...
OMG !!! if i have one ...  lmfao

hey lookie how the 808 g6 AUDIO WORKS ...  omg .. 2 4 8ohm  coils ...
driven by an audio amp ... IMAGINE IT IS THEN FIRED AN 808 audio sample ..

yikes ..

THE BASIC TOY IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU DUMB ASSES..
let slone the next most basic model

osiris
i know what an 808 is...as well as a 303. ::)
what you are doing is attempting to gravy train onto whatever is popular and catches your interest. this year, that appears to be dance music and the paraphernalia that goes with it like 808's and 303's. then you name your  "inventions" after something already popularized by pop music ::) and claim it's your own...  ninja please... the only people you are fooling is the fools, yourself included.

it wouldn't surprise me if next you'll be posting that self sustaining vortex from the alice deejay video i posted as your own work... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe