Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

So, it's the picture, not the html. Well, one can be tasteless in the internetless world too. Even more so. Don't blame the net and insinuate it is something it isn't.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 01:27:46 PM
So, it's the picture, not the html. Well, one can be tasteless in the internetless world too. Even more so. Don't blame the net and insinuate it is something it isn't.
can you read? can you comprehend?
and i quote "look at the design of it. look at the napalm picture... amateurish."

see those two separate statements? look at the design. look at the napalm picture. so, it's obviously not just the picture. furthermore, i didn't "blame the net" anywhere... the "blame" for it looking amateurish lies with that kid, duarktoo. just like the blame with your magnetmotor looking amateurish lies with you... get it? tu stultus es.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

And I quote too: "LMFAO!!  looks like some high school kid's first attempt at html and web design!! he hasn't a clue so, he uses a blog..."

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 01:35:22 PM
And I quote too: "LMFAO!!  looks like some high school kid's first attempt at html and web design!! he hasn't a clue so, he uses a blog..."
and do blogs have templates that allow you a choice of page layout oh great omni?

just shut up idiot. you're diggin yourself a hole here. not as bad as your steorn crevasse... but keep at it with that omni persistence and you'll be there in no time.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

So what? Any of this is trivial and is up to an average school kid any time.