Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ1000.11

Started by Dr Adolf Nowak, December 11, 2010, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Thank you for the information but Dr. Nowak;

I am really only interested DRJ200 â€"> DRJ1000 series of hydrosonic
pumps. The ones that convert electricity to mechanical energy then
pump fluid + (excess)heat. For use in home heating systems, for
example.

I understood what you said about the Siemens electrical motor's
efficiency and about the ceramic seals I think.

Do you represent that company as a salesperson? How can I get
more information on the DJR series of hydrosonic pumps? Is
there a specification sheet.

Do you think they the manufactures would agree on a specification
sheet where the manufacture guarantees a certain energy gain
between input energy and output heat for each pump unit?

I am only interested in what is an elementary physics book.
+ free energy only.
No mass change, no tachyons, no inertial space drives.
I guess I don't feel that this technology is a gateway to any more
higher level tech necessarily, but it is a gateway to more free
(inexpensive) energy. I *was* surprised to learn an electron vortex
seems is at base of the surface plasmon operation however.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

DRJ200 is really as You mention, not very breakthrough. It stays for individual and propaganda purposes. DRJ1000 is not in planes for distribution, it is only as experimental machine. Rather DRJ600 could go for sale. First it has but to proved in long time tests. But when nobody is really interested from industry and for personal use of cheap energy, it really makes on sence. When all are staying by coal, gas, oil, farther investitions in free energy are completely nonseless. What for spend money when nobody is really interested? So we have cut all civilian programs from new year. Only HHO self running model will has to be completed;-) This what is done already is enough. And this is why it all is only to be sold through my party, me personally. Probably this or next weekend we make last  free (no pay) show. The only dates for DRJ are on my page and on this forum. This dates are quaranted for small (10 units) production. They are really as for 1 disc generation much better as i could think. My own old project from early 70-ies needed 3 discs. Such but project as DRJ400 we have in plans for future. It should close by todays electrical engines to 200% of total efficiency. But the real problem is, You can not scale this down, also use smaller engines. To make it run properly minimum 11 kW start power will be needed. But this will produce nearly 40 kw of heat/1h. It is to much for 1 home and will be much louder to achieve this.And personal unit cost of nearly 2x over DRJ200.11 So, to make this last series really as OU we had abandoned 5.5 engine, although it stays in pricelist. It is to weak on unprepared water. For 1 home DRJ200.7 is alredy to big. It can 400 sqm to heat. Real economy depends only on price difference between gas, coal and electricity. What should be taken into advantage is time of cheap electricity we have from provider, when we want the biggest possible heat power to accumulate. For DRJ200.11 to do it, it has 2000 L of water magazined to be (by 10 hour which are possible/day in Poland). It is also 2x more economy over gas today. To coal, it goes on cost of cheapest, powerstation coal, which for home use is not very much. Of pollution is really no speak. On cold days, polish towns looks like London/Thames in XIX century:-) (See pic).Sthg more?

mscoffman

Dear Dr No;

You said previously:

>
>We will show such self running HHO system probably end of
>February/March. It will be rather for industry because for home
>price will be to much.  Probably on 12.02 during show of DRJ200.11
>and DRJ600 we will show our own, industry ready engine. Please
>refer to topics with DRJ.  Doctor No.  www.nsppp.bloog.pl
>

Hopefully you will make some pictures of the HHO system for us here on overunity.com.
Is it based on the operating principle of DRJ series machines?  I keep missing a
specification sheet (one page) for each of your companies products with a picture and
(only) the relavent technical (input/ouput) details including an price structure for each
type of unit, somewhere where everyone could see them.  If you will do this, I would
imagine peswiki.com would assist you in releasing this information.

---

>
>When all are staying with coal, gas, oil, further investments in free energy
>are complete nonsense. Why spend money when nobody is really interested?
>

.>
.> You know the system is in bad shape when you have to import electricity from
.> Mexico in order to keep the lights on… but that’s exactly what’s happening.
.> Mexico’s Federal Electricity Commission is riding in to save the day, transmitting
.> nearly 300 MW across the border so that Texans don’t freeze.
.>

In the future it's suggested they may get interested. :-)

Doctor No

Our HHO generator has of course nothing common with DRJ technology. It is another thing. It is much costly/1 kW of installed power than DRJ. Peoples think:aha, free energy. Gut. We don^t had to pay for electricity and heat. And machines for it we will get for free also;-] But this is not so. We had started with DRJ cos it is cheapest to evolve for individual purposes. And it was big mistake. No time worth. Even if it costs some 《200 EUR/1 kW of heat power to invest and 2x economy over gas. By electricity, even in new coal in Poland, they have some》2000 EUR/1 kW of real power to invest. And when government says about atomic power station (APS) cost of 》2000 alread, i think that they end 》5000 when will be ever ended:-) But it will be no really cheap electricity at all. This will made people eyes wide open. By our todays programs of small free electricity machines, cost for 1 kW lays under 2000 EUR. But nobody understands that electricity to produce it is much complicated process over heat production. It needs much greater crafts to start electricity to flow. Even enginners of this branch it is hard to explain:-( It is so, they don^t want to understand it. So even 2000 and 500 USD which wanted Russians 5y. ago for they own Repulsine A, Potapov engine, it is everybody to much. So i don^t care about, i^m not Red Cross;-] This is time everybody has km care of own ass only. So by real NTE (nuclear tachyons engines, such as was Repulsine B) by 1000 MW (1 GW) it even by today prices should not to exceed 20 EUR/1 kW. Cheap, isn^t it? It could save many problems, but it is only 1 big left: such small reactor of room size, in hands of mexicans could also tear in pieces our Earth. Is this not fascinating, that such small and cheap apparatus can so much do? So i gave this 40y. papers to Putin for further developement for of course pacefull purposes.;-) Have You heard my Dear probably, that my good neighbour Vlad said last week about new space forces they are building in next 10y.? (and this will much money to cost). So of real free energy Mexicans as well polnische Idioten can only dream further. Or pray to Good. It^s all. For me even writing of free energy is simply waste of time. I don^t need to bother with it. This is not my problem. I had solved them 40y. ago. It is problem for our polish peoples only, how to live till next day. But when they have betrayed our Fuhrer, i think im not supposed to help them. Or should have i? What for to cure somebody from cancer (it costs in practice nothing) when they are further polluting Earth as on pic above? First they have to become lesson to become a new stadium of self developement. Free energy if even costs nothing is not for free and all. Understand?:-(  And good by. Till Summer.

mscoffman

Ok Doctor. Thank you for your information you have presented here.