Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ1000.11

Started by Dr Adolf Nowak, December 11, 2010, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Ignoring him is the best way.
Regards,
pix

Doctor No

So, why nobody came to show things on Saturday? You Pix, from Poland too, had on time? Only writings, writings, writings;-]                      Ich denke, Du bist typische, polnische Schweine.

pix

With Kindest Regards,
pix

mscoffman

Dear Dr. Adolph Nowak,

Is there any chance that you could make accurate plots of
the DRJ1000 device energy gain output vs percentage D [2]H
isotope D2O heavy water titrated with various percentage
of [1]H H2O lightwater in the feedfluid loop?

Reference: Natural water isotope ratio is .0156% D

A truthful accurate version of this chart could be invaluable for
demonstrating the operation of a Griggs pump or equivalent is
understood, among other things. Flattening of this curve might
imply molecular sorting to locally increase the concentrations of
D^2. You may want to start with 100% heavy water to avoid
chart scaling problems having do to steam production.

Just because the Italians do lousy science doesn't mean we
have to, as bad science is not contagious last time I checked.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

Sorry, it is not possible for us to make it. Russians experiments with theirs Vhg took 10 months to prove it. They were done in RKK "Energya", famous builder of space rockets and crafts. You could read all about earlier in theirs book:"Energy of Vortex". But i wonder if You find somewhere working link to it. (After i gave Putin clues how to build such big antigravity engines, all links with and about Potapov were wiped out, even with virtual bibliothek.Although they had explained much of Schauberger works in scientifical language, they had not reached only for 1: how to built engines and what is princip of its work. Free-unlimited,energy is really very dangerous:-(). But when You find it, all about is in chapters 17 and 18. I remember that they found that:1. Production of G rays goes in path of vortex only and is about 1.5-2x greater over natural level.2.They had found abnormalities in water according to temperature level.3.They had added heavy water in experiments mostly to see if it is possible cheap tritium to produce. 4.They had calculated that to achieve a concentration of 1% of deuterium should take 270 years of work.5.I think they are for already 1.5-2 y. flying with own antigravity machines over Amis, it is better not to ask to much;-)