Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MODIFIED BEDINI SALE ON EBAY

Started by magnetman12003, December 17, 2010, 06:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

Is Ebay listing fee a percentage of the start price?

Does he really think anyone in there right mind is going to pay $5000 for this??

Omnibus

Quote from: Lakes on December 20, 2010, 05:27:16 AM
Is Ebay listing fee a percentage of the start price?

Does he really think anyone in there right mind is going to pay $5000 for this??

He'll soon find out for himself. I can see now @TinselKoala, cheering ... "I told you so". No, wait till you see the guy up the price even further. That's hilarious.

Oh, and by the way, where's the answer to the question regarding the input current and voltage:

QuoteQ: Would you allow precise measuring of input current and voltage and output current and voltage of your device? I would be interested in making these measurements with the equipment that I have. Please let me know if this would... Continue reading
A: The starting "OUTPUT" voltage across the 4 lamps measured 68.6 volts and the current .28ma So we are looking at .019208 watts across 4 lighted lamps. A 6 Hour 28 minute run time resulted.
Dec 18, 2010   

Omnibus

The fun goes on:

QuoteI am not answering any more questions except to say that the 4 LED lamps illustrated are  each 120 VOLT RATED,  1 WATT LAMPS.  If you are that interested start the bid and as hi bidder you can visit me at your own expense. See this in action "BEFORE" you pay. Examine or take it apart "AFTER"  paypal.. Its yours then to do as you wish. No returns for any reason then. There is a few details about this I have not published or shown in any of my prior videos that makes this work. The circuit is safe inside my head.  Any deviation from what you see will not work as this does.   Need industrial engineers to look into this for further development.  Proceeds go to charity.  Yes - I changed the bid price much higher. Charity always needs more contributions.  Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

So, he won't answer any more questions, right? He, however, didn't answer even the first question. The guy doesn't understand that he should be the one who should pay someone to visit him and confirm what he's claiming. There were 350 of the same ilk in Idaho this year so why should he be the first to be held accountable? Wonder if @markdansie or @mscoffman went there or know anything more about this whole scheme? 

Omnibus

I'll be monitoring this closely because such arrogance as shown by that seller should be nipped in the bud (not the way @TinselKoala does it, by showing vids with unrelated evidence and presuming things for a premature laugh). We've already had too much of that crap. Enough is enough.

twinbeard

He might just be trying to make a point as to what he considers the value and potential of this technology to be.  From my understanding, this fellow has worked in the technology field through his life... perhaps his endorsement in this matter lends credibility to the community as a whole.  Perhaps he is trying to keep his wife from freezing, although I doubt that.  The point is... does Tesla care?  Does Bedini care?  Do any of us who have contributed on the development of the One Magnet No Bearing Bedini style circuit he is showing care?  If the answer is no, then, well, why do you care?  If he can convince 5 people in the world that he is not selling Rube Goldberg's desk lamp and that there is potential (pardon the pun) in this technology for larger scale positive change, is that a bad thing?