Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weight with springs that add speed to the gravity wheel???

Started by frii143, December 19, 2010, 03:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frii143

Hi,,,

Would springs with weights on them that adds a bounce on half the side of the gravity wheel and don't bounce on the other side of the wheel create a turning wheel??? Thanks,

khabe

Look at http://www.offtop.ru/khd2/view.php?part=19&t=694912
You need hose, two wheels .... number of bellows and water will do the rest  :o

cheers

frii143

Hi,,

I seen online some where a while ago that in India they had put a Gravity Wheel out on the ocean and the waves caused the gravity wheel to turn a little at a time. Today I thought what if they replaced the waves that osolated the gravity wheel with springs. Thanks,

frii143

What if the platform was spring loaded to allow the gravity wheel to spring back and forth to oscillate the wheel. The had yo-yoing weights from springy material they spring up and done on one side of the wheel and not on the otherside of the wheel. The gravity wheel only turn in one direction?