Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New to this FORUM.....

Started by spodliska, March 30, 2010, 07:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spodliska

Hello EVERYONE,

Although I have yet to read a majority of some of the posts that seem to have gotten some of my attention..... (like that related to gravity wheel pursuits).......

My background is more in experimental fuels, especially that of veggie oil and water mixes....
... anywho, a long story short..... after "enough" luck/success in the area I was focused on..... I SOON DISCOVERED WHAT MOST OF US ALREADY KNOW..... getting an "alternative energy concept" to MARKET...even if it works.... CAN BE VERY CHALLENGING to SAY THE LEAST!!!!

.... well "enough on that"..... WHY I am here .... is SPECIFICALLY to let everyone know I am attempting to get a U-TUBE "ALTERNATIVE ENERGY" CONTEST worth $20,000 STARTED via the PEPSI-REFRESH PROJECT that ANYONE CAN CREATE AN ENTRY FOR!!!!

My goal is SIMPLY to GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE AWARE and INVOLVED in ALL that IS GOING ON IN THIS EVER CHANGING FIELD .... so any thoughts on how EVERYONE could so PARTICIPATE and ALSO get a "fair" piece of the potential $20,000 U.S. PRIZE money (without worry about how over UNITY or NOT such a device may or may not be)... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

P.S.   I just LOVE your "over unity" prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Perhaps "with time permitting" I could pursue such in the area of the gravity wheels???   Anyone have any luck with a gravity wheel working on this forum yet??????????????

Best wishes and thanks,

Stephen Podliska

rachely476

Hi! I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

FatBird

Welcome to OverUnity.  Please post any ideas you may have.

Ar-el-es

Heck, I may as well announce my arrival to the forum here.

I am also working on a gravity wheel but I have yet to put a workshop together. I have at least a great theory and also theories on where gravity comes from and it's effect on time. I'm a bit scared to go into detail because of the ramifications though. Whether that be someone using my theories for destruction, monetary gain, or if the government kills me to silence my work. I'll try to wrestle with that and while I do that I'll at least try to participate here as much as I can.