Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how do you connect two electric motors together

Started by seekingknowledge, December 23, 2010, 06:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Hi all stupid question i know but i have ideas (dont we all) that i wanna start playing with involving tiny electric motors one as a generator one as a drive motor how do you connect the two tiny little drive shafts together? can someone maybe post a video on youtube clearly showing how (have tried looking but havnt found) its done, stepping around lenz law is where my head has been at latley, not saying you can cancelle it completly but maybe harness out put in the correct way you can minimise the effect, i will explain more soon.

seekingknowledge

Also if anyone knows of tiny little accessories and components that can hold them down to a wodden board cos the generator one i want to remove the casing and add more and stronger magnets.

pese

Quote from: seekingknowledge on December 23, 2010, 06:04:22 AM
Hi all stupid question i know but i have ideas (dont we all) that i wanna start playing with involving tiny electric motors one as a generator one as a drive motor how do you connect the two tiny little drive shafts together? can someone maybe post a video on youtube clearly showing how (have tried looking but havnt found) its done, stepping around lenz law is where my head has been at latley, not saying you can cancelle it completly but maybe harness out put in the correct way you can minimise the effect, i will explain more soon.
http://www.designworldonline.com/uploads/ImageGallery/MSSlots.gif

use an spring like the first one
over both shafs (axles)

attentention one way it transfer the power, one way it can running as free-loop)

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Paul-R

Quote from: seekingknowledge on December 23, 2010, 06:04:22 AM
Hi all stupid question i know but i have ideas (dont we all) that i wanna start playing with involving tiny electric motors one as a generator one as a drive motor how do you connect the two tiny little drive shafts together?
Try stripping the plastic off a cable until you find a cable that gives you the
right diameter in the plastic sleeving that gets stripped off. Then push one
shaft into the left hand end and the other in the right hand end.