Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi, all.

Below I have quoted myself from a post in the "Mechanics" section. However, what conserns overunity is MORE energy out than in - which will face a fatal/impossible paradox. A selfrunning device should therfor not be overunity, but a device which harness the potential radiant energy in mass - by partially convert mass into work. Remember Einsteins E=mc^2. 1 gram mass have the potential to power 1500 average households with energy for one year. This may appear to be overunity, but the case is that we can convert mass into energy. This should be the next generation powersource. I have seen the recent Christmas-HHO video. If this is the real deal, this machine converts mass into energy, and not a device which give more energy than it takes. If that is true, and if all the exhaust (water) are recycled, it will take probably millions of years to convert 1 litre of water into energy for this machine.

Anyway, below is my thoughts about overunity, and why overunity are impossible.

Quote from: Low-Q on December 19, 2010, 05:27:31 AM
Hi all,

I have been thinking of what would happen if we one day could realize overunity. I think this event will face a fatal paradox. The biggest problem is radiant feedback, and mass-feedback. Like travelling back in time, this event will also face the same fatal paradox.

The paradox can be explained in two ways.
1. The mad scientist paradox. The scientist successully travels 30 seconds back in time. In his pocket he have a gun. He decide to kill himself while looking at himself loading the gun 30 seconds earlier. How could he possibly be able to travel back in time if he was dead, and how could he possibly be dead if he was able to travel back in time?

2. Radiation will follow him back in time, and multiply - not only his mass will be multiplied, but the radiation which followed him too. This will create a feedback which will increase extremely fast, and finally destroy itself.

So, if we manage to create overunity, there must be added some mass or energy, from the future, and into the system that will increase forever. Mass and energy are the same thing, but in different forms, and would be possible to be supplied in only one way - By letting energy and mass travel back in time, so it can be added into the system again , and again, and again.

What happens if we could travel back in time? Another me, or duplicated mass of an object, will mean a double mass and energy of myself or the object. From where are I suppose to provide the mass to move myself back in time to face myself? If I do this one time, it will continue to happen until the universe are saturated with mass and energy.

Another question, from where do we provide the mass and energy to achieve overunity if we are not suppose to travel back in time? And what would happen if we manage to find it? The answer is quite obvious: It would require a feedback loop of energy and mass between presence and past. Inside this feedback loop, the energy and mass would multyply into the infinite, so it would in an instant destroy itself in a pretty ugly way.

So, in my opinion, the chase for overunity will last forever - no one will ever find it. However, mass itself contains almost limitless of energy if we manage to convert mass into radiant energy. Converting mass into radiant energy are probably the only way to achieve "overunity".

This is how I see it, but if you guys have any opinions, please post any comments here. How are we suppose to harness free energy in the most safe way?

Vidar

Ar-el-es

Um, what you are describing is a time travel paradox, not an overunity paradox and you took that paradox strait from that TV program on Discovery.  ;) I don't see why you think an overunity device would require power coming from the future. If a device is unable to use any kind of outside source to achieve overunity including through time and space then I guess it's still not technicially an overunity device. IMO I don't think a free energy device can exist if it isn't recieving power from somewhere whether it be from Earth's gravity, electromagnetic field, or aether. As for tapping energy from the future that's just silly. I guess I'm still new on the scene but I can tell the difference between abstract fantastical thinking and grounded theories. Can I have some of what you've been smoking? ;D

rama1

Quote from: Ar-el-es on December 24, 2010, 03:46:14 PM
Um, what you are describing is a time travel paradox, not an overunity paradox and you took that paradox strait from that TV program on Discovery.  ;) I don't see why you think an overunity device would require power coming from the future. If a device is unable to use any kind of outside source to achieve overunity including through time and space then I guess it's still not technicially an overunity device. IMO I don't think a free energy device can exist if it isn't recieving power from somewhere whether it be from Earth's gravity, electromagnetic field, or aether. As for tapping energy from the future that's just silly. I guess I'm still new on the scene but I can tell the difference between abstract fantastical thinking and grounded theories. Can I have some of what you've been smoking? ;D
??? why does everybody say there,s no such thing as over unity when a simple cog or gears produces over unity " the power to turn the wheel once with a cog & gears the wheel will turn more times with same amount of power. magnets can push & pull why not use that energy for good & the magnet wont need re-magnetising for around 4 hundred years in that time more power can be made then what it take to re charge the magnet full stop there,s no defying physics "the laws of physics need to be updated thats all

Ar-el-es

I didn't say that overunity wasn't possible but I guess that depends on what you define overunity as. So far I haven't seen an overunity device. I've seen "toys" that can maintain motion for an indefinite amount of time but they don't give off any extra power. That's the "over" in overunity.

Low-Q

It is from the program on Discovery I got the idea of how overunitity are not possible. Because an overunity device give more energy than it takes, there must occour a feedback some time. This feedback will destroy the device quite fast. I am seeing this overunity paradox in the same way as the time travel paradox, because they are doing exactly the same thing. Taking energy and mass, and travels back in time with it, in a time where that energy and mass already exists, and add it up. From where else are we suppose to get that extra energy?

Regarding the gears, the energy transmission are not overunity, even if one gear rotates faster than the other. The faster RPM are compensated with lower torque, so the total energy are conserved. No overunity at all.

Regarding the text file "2012", what are that suppose to mean? Dooms day? Give me a break ;D

Vidar