Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

so that's a no then? there was no specific point of evidence... imagine that... ::)

Quote from: quantumtangles on May 18, 2011, 04:20:38 PM
Forget petty arguments. Go invent something useful or say something original.
that's rich coming from the guy who is parroting someone else's theory... ::)

Quote from: quantumtangles on May 18, 2011, 04:20:38 PM
Mediocre scholars have always enjoyed nit picking.

They become furious when confronted with originality, invariably reacting with lists of 'mistakes' so as to demonstrate their superiority in boolean algebraic logic... binary logic... the true or false of the ape.
is that why you are now engaging in logical fallacies as a response? denigrating me does not lend your position any credence, it merely serves to demonstrate your inability to respond with a cogent rebuttal.

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quantumtangles

Never get involved in a mud wrestling competition with a pig. You will both get dirty...but the pig will enjoy it.

onthecuttingedge2010

I am not and I will not point fingers at anyone here including myself, there are lots of logical and or imaginary arguments that take place on this forum, both exist in the same boat, this forum, there is a problem with that, when one person is more imaginary than logical and when one is more logical than imaginary a conflict of interest takes place. this is where the argument subsides.

the Human brain uses the imaginary part of its brain to invent a conception through imaginary perception, the logical side of the brain determines if it is possible, one hand washes the other here.

never let your imagination get the best of you without proving it to be true in the logical side of the brain that it is true, this is why you were born with a bilobal brain. to test it logically.

the logical side of the brain can not tell a lie to itself, only the creative side of the brain can tell a lie to itself and 'believe' it. the logical side will always know you are lying.

the logical lobe of the brain was built for one purpose, to keep the creative side of the brain in check and the creative lobe of the brain to keep the logical lobe of the brain in check. at some point one of those sides decide to brush off all the pieces of the chess board because they get frustrated and decide to quit.

the imagination is a good thing, it really is but would mean nothing if you did not have the logic to explain it correctly and verifiable(repeatable).

"imagination(creativity) without logic is incomprehensible and logic without imagination is unimaginable". this is the truth. this is my quote and belonged to no one else but I in recorded history, pass it down through history so there may be an understanding.

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quantumtangles on May 18, 2011, 07:13:31 PM
Never get involved in a mud wrestling competition with a pig. You will both get dirty...but the pig will enjoy it.
is that your idea of a cogent rebuttal? ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

allcanadian

@Onthecuttingedge2010
Quotethe imagination is a good thing, it really is but would mean nothing if you did not have the logic to explain it correctly and verifiable(repeatable).
I'm not sure I would agree simply because a very long time ago logic would suggest the Earth was flat, that is as far as one could see the Earth was flat therefore as far as the facts and logic were concerned the Earth was flat. You see there is no such thing as "Logic" without people and people interpret the facts as they see fit therefore what we are really saying is that Logic is our interpretation or perspective of the facts we have but not facts of anything in themselves because we do not know.
I mention this because I see many critics using "Logic" to justify their "opinions" and make the deluded assumption that because logic is supposedly infallible so must their opinions be infallible, lol, I hope you can appreciate how insane this is. The insanity goes something like this--- If I always think logically and logic is infallible then my thinking must be infallible--- which is insane, ;D.
In some sense we can replace logic with perspective, If we understand logic is simply a perspective then we can view a problem from many perspectives in order to get a more logical however it should be obvious that more people believing something does not make an answer more right only more popular as history has proven time and time again.
In essence it is a mistake to use logic as a crutch to justify our opinions because we know as a fact it is unreliable due to our history, we and logic are not perfect.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.