Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

calling Maxwell's Daemon

Started by nul-points, December 27, 2010, 07:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 08, 2011, 09:24:39 AM
The best, of course would be if you could increase the power levels to such values that can be studied with equipment people have around here.

If you had the right equipment, you wouldn't need to increase the power level.

I know I shouldn't even mention this. As soon as Omnibot is questioned, or you point something out to him, his reply is to spam your post.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 08, 2011, 11:06:05 AM
If you had the right equipment, you wouldn't need to increase the power level.

I know I shouldn't even mention this. As soon as Omnibot is questioned, or you point something out to him, his reply is to spam your post.

Don't spam the threads.

nul-points

As far as I can see, some are claiming to have come upon Batteries based on principles other than the electrochemical principles a battery functions. So, it's about a battery.

some

...but not all

however, this is precisely the point of my previous post: a variety of quite different battery configurations are being reported as having similar self-sustaining/recharging operation, with any excess energy most likely gained from the ambient environment

so actually, the evidence is starting to point to a deeper level than the battery specifics

In your case, on the other hand, the battery is a conventional electrochemical system

you think that my system (a dissimilar-metal setup, using an electrolyte with no dissolved electrode metals) is more conventional than, say, the Werner Henze cell which not only uses dissimilar metals but which also employs electrolytes with soluble metal salts of the electrode?

the effect of maintaining and even increasing its voltage despite the slight current provided to a load is due to a specific schematic attached to it.

what evidence leads you to believe that it is the load circuit which is providing all the excess energy to the system?

Low-level anomalies are always suspect and almost always may be attributed to trivial causes or errors in measurement.

i'd agree if this stage of the experiment actually involved making low-level measurements ...but it doesn't

at the moment, we're observing whether an on-load terminal voltage increases, decreases, or remains the same - and we're also monitoring time and temperature

hardly rocket science!

we're discussing measurements of:-
- ambient temperature at values around 20 Centigrade with, say, ~ +/-10 deg variation;
- on-load terminal voltage at around 2V,  range ~ 400mV;
- time in units of hours and minutes

none of these measurements should be particularly taxing, even for any entry-level hobbyists on the forum

one of the few low-level variables in this system is the current draw of the circuit

it is no more and no less than is required by this particular circuit to enable it to continue operating correctly (ie. flash its LED at approx 0.25Hz)

(this would also  be the case if the load was an LCD clock, say - as used by some of the other experiments mentioned earlier - the total power delivered, over several years, being greater than the Ah capacity of the relevant commercial cells)

The best, of course would be if you could increase the power levels to such values that can be studied with equipment people have around here.

at present, as i mentioned earlier, the load drive capability is not under consideration

the experiment is currently aimed at establishing whether or not we have a self-sustaining system, capable of recharging itself thermoelectrically from the environment

if we do, then it would be appropriate to move on to discover more about the overall mechanism by which this is happening - and learn how to scale it up

but for the moment, "the proof of the pudding" as they say, "is in the (h)eating"
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 08, 2011, 11:41:53 AM
Don't spam the threads.

I agree, why don't you go play with your SMOT. It's the only real OU device out there isn't it.

MrMag

Quote from: MrMag on January 08, 2011, 03:09:40 PM
I agree, why don't you go play with your SMOT. It's the only real OU device out there isn't it.

Spam, Hahaha, beat you to it Omnibot