Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Strategy Ruminations

Started by Omnibus, December 28, 2010, 09:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Trying to upload the new data ...

Omnibus

Here are the experimental data:

Omnibus

And, this is the spreadsheet with the corresponding theoretical data:

Omnibus

Here's another experiment which I carried out today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnqXJbwpNRo

This experiment is the basis for my confidence that pure magnet motors, not even assisted by gravity, should be real. As I've said many times, making a working PMM is only a matter of skilful engineering.

You may notice in the video that different amount of work is done along different paths from the far-field (where the magnetic force is practically zero) to the point where the magnetic potential energy is at its minimum. This fully agrees with the fact which I noted on several occasions in this forum that the integrals of force over distance from infinity to the minimum of the potential energy may differ when these functions have a different form. Thus, the integral over a closed loop may not be zero as is usually considered. This is a most significant fact because it demonstrates the inherent possibility for OU to exist in the standard theory itself. The discrepancy demonstrated can find a practical application at once. However, as I have said many times, the usual perception is that a self-sustaining machine has to be demonstrated in order for society to believe there can be OU. Thus, the goal is to clothe this phenomenon as well the one demonstrated with the magnetic propulsor (where there's assistance by gravity of the magnetic field and vice versa) in a proper engineering form of a perpetuum mobile.

Omnibus

Here is a screen shot to give you an idea of the subtle differences between the voltage traces taken with the 10X(purple), active(blue) and 1X(green) voltage probes. Blue trace is current. All probes are attached after the current probe. Attaching the active probe before the current probe (measuring the voltage directly across the capacitance and active resistance in series) makes no difference. And, again, the absolute value of the input power measured by using all three probes is an order of magnitude higher than the theoretical while the output power, using the same current measured by the current probe, practically coincides with the theoretically calculated.