Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Strategy Ruminations

Started by Omnibus, December 28, 2010, 09:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Now, I feel we are at a turning point in convincing the world about the reality of OU. It is real, many of us know it but to turn around the public opinion we need to have one crucial thing, available for thousands to readily reproduce it -- a self-sustaining device. Without such device the pursuit of the OU researchers will remain in the fringes of science and that's bad because even if someone manages to find private money (even tons of it) this private can never compete with the infrastructure Academia has to offer for successful research.

With that in mind I'd like first to consult with the OU brotherhood with regard to the equipment I was using last summer. Should I keep it or should I dispose of it and use the money in directions closer to the goal. What I have so far is a Tektronix DPO 2024 with a Hall effect current probe. HP pulse generator and a Keithley DM. What was outstanding was to get an active voltage probe so that I can confirm the OU results I obtained for the RC filter in the summer. The problem I left that project with was that the 110pF input capacitance of the voltage probe may have contributed to the phase shift leading to false impression that there is OU. Thus, a probe with much lower input capacitance (about 6pF was found to be the one with the lowest input capacitance) came up as a need.

Here's the problem, however. My analysis led me to the conclusion that no matter what accuracy the equipment has, no matter how high-end the oscilloscope and so on, there will always be questions regarding the data processing and rigor of measurement save the instance whereby one can show a self-sustaining device. No experimental results of any kind would convince the mainstream science community in the reality of OU other than self-sustaining device, let alone that in this way (with a self-sustaining device) no experiment is needed whatsoever -- let the device run in a self-sustaining mode and it will speak for itself.

Having no self-sustaining device at hand, one possible way was to analyze the situation purely theoretically and see what the outcome will be, saved from all the 'if's' and menace of an experiment. So I did, and lo and behold it turned out that OU is contained in the very essence of the standard theory of electricity. Below you'll find an attached text with the outcome of that study, a text I've already attached here previously and which is still a big, big puzzle and probably the crucial solution to the OU conundrum in electrical devices. Now, after this study, summarized in that text, I really don't see the need for keeping the equipment. The conclusions in the text don't depend in any way on any equipment neither does, as I already said, the next step -- building of a self-sustaining device. As a matter of fact, building of such device isn't even necessary if the analysis in the text I am presenting is viable which so far hasn't proven to be otherwise.

I will continue with the strategies for getting OU across to society, especially as it concerns the more important gravity or gravity-assisted self-sustaining motors but first I would like to hear what you guys think with regard to the current equipment I have -- shall I keep it and supplement it with an active voltage probe or should I get rid of it and focus on acquiring equipment (CNC type of a machine, for instance) to further the gravity and magnetic self-sustaining rigs?

Omnibus

Sadly, up until now there is no proposal for a rel OU device other than the definitive proof of OU in the magnetic propulsor, the electrolysis of water in an undivided electrolysis cell and the above-mentioned analysis. To a certain extent Steorn's studies and their replication by @Omega_0 are worth considering as well. The proposal of the guys with the Anton cell is to be looked into more carefully but they have to have it investigated in detail by a well-equipped independent lab.

Like I said previously, however, if we want to come out of obscurity, we have to focus on gravity or gravity-assisted self-sustaining devices. The principles these devices are based on are well-known and there's nothing new that can be found about these principles to be patentable. So, that's one big relief -- the secrecy isn't worth the while regarding these devices should someone be skillful enough to engineer a working one. There are several good candidates and they should hold our attention the most.

Omnibus

By the way, does anyone know who the concrete guys who designed Excel within Microsoft are and how one can get in touch with them?

evolvingape

Hi.

Your subject title is interesting as I have already made that decision regarding the influence I have over what I do with my mind.

My strategy is obvious if you read my work. I shared it with you, warts and all.

My thinking behind this was that I have skills unique to me. I have dedicated them to a subject I felt I could enhance. This entire process was negotiation of perspective. I am hoping that when my technologies are peer reviewed new information will come to light that will allow other people to advance as well as myself.

The way I see it the only option we have is to cooperate for mutual benefit. No more my castle is bigger than yours bullshit. We are talking about individual and species survival here people.

So spill the beans, share what you got, and we all benefit. Hoard your treasure and we all perish.

The industries and jobs they create alone will provide an energetic rebirth to the Human Race.

Exponential Energy Growth means Freedom. Its almost an equation :)

Any of you had thoughts on improving my designs ? Perhaps by adding passive Radiator's or a Condenser ?

As for equipment my only advice is be clear on your goal. What project you want to achieve with it and your capabilities. After that the money will be wisely spent, and new skills learned.

Best Wishes,

RM :)

Omnibus

Like I said, the ultimate goal is the creation of a self-sustaining machine. Probably, this could very well be the only goal. Nothing can substitute it. There is undeniable proof already for the violation of CoE but that is only by producing portions of excess energy which, paractical as it is, doesn't come across to society at large. Continuous production of excess energy is what is needed without any input of external energy, that's what's needed. Unfortunately, no one that I know of at present has one working (it's possible that such machines have existed in the past but they have been suppressed). If you have a self-sustaining machine to present and help others replicate it, be my guest. Otherwise, it's prudent to go on investigating privately until you manage to create such a machine. I like to have a look at devices producing more energ yout than in but the claims have to be backed by very solid evidence. So far, such evidence in the field of  electromagnetism I have only seen shown by Steorn.