Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ10.000

Started by Doctor No, December 31, 2010, 12:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Be careful you don't want to upset Mr (or is it Führer?) Doctor No he probably has some super secret nazi tech that can fry your brains over very long distances.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: broli on March 22, 2011, 06:14:39 AM
Be careful you don't want to upset Mr (or is it Führer?) Doctor No he probably has some super secret nazi tech that can fry your brains over very long distances.
Flying saucer pundits and conspiracy theorists (not me) maintain that the Greys have given the Nazis or other the ability to do that.

However, Valdemar Valerian (or an equivalent author) indicated that about 5% of the world population is at least partially resistant, even fully resistant, to whatever he, or others, have said "they" have in then way of weapons.

The Nazis in the Indiana Jones movie were melted alive in agony after they opened Moses' original Bibical Ark of the Covenant.  Can we hope the same thing happens to the "Good"  ::)  "Der Fuhrer" Dr. No(wak)?  ;D

(I only have an American qwerty keyboard, so I have no umlaut in German or  a similar notation in Norwegian, for example.  I suppose you understand, Dr.?)

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doctor No

With this previous post i thought that You are more intelligent over most, even extraordinary (although ordinary is a degree higher) professors of physics and other legal sciences. But with Your last post, i see You are only big Joker. I take from fascism only most important things: also soul of Nation and of our Fuhrer. This 2 things were sold through our folks for very small money. Now they are left with nothing. Not only fuel, but also our domestic coal is for them hard to reach (to have). I can not give this power such idiots and murders, not  only of ideas of our Fuhrer, but also this jewish people in Jedwabne, what You have kindly mentioned earlier, but whats more, alone jewish women with childs and older people. It is now all clear from a new book of J. T. Gross. I knew about earlier. It will be not allowed to do such things in future, and this which had done it or even knew about and said nothing, will be shout down without proving. This book, is enough for it. I think author has more clues. What for give people free energy, to strenghten them against others, especially close neighbours?  Would You my dear stay for them and say with other Jews: no no Doctor No, you can not shout them down? I will don^t hear it, we have in first row to clean our own soil from polish pigs. They are simply trash, and to warn others that this is only recipe. They are the same as in times of Jedwabne, and even worser. I know it, cos i live between them. They have not given a chance this burnt in barn for explanation. If they had done judgement and separated traitors from others, it would be better. But this mass murders, and even more awfull, on alone womens and kids, were done only for pure happines of they own. They should help to hide this jewish people to hide from a view of Wehrmacht. And what they have done? They are not worth a minute of judgement. They out of law.    The true fascists in my opinion are but thouse which govern already US, my country, and most others. They are simply mob of theirs own. My mob is:"cosa nostra"-our soil. All on our territory belongs our people. But without trashes. Heil!

pix

Please!!!
Somebody, remove permanently that Novak-nazi piece of shit from this website.
I am sick of this individual.

Pix

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: pix on March 22, 2011, 05:53:20 PM
Please!!!
Somebody, remove permanently that Novak-nazi piece of shit from this website.
I am sick of this individual.
Pix
Yeah, I get tired of reading this Nazi-lover's driveling rant as well.  He's saying about the same shit Nazis said 60-70 years ago.

Pirate... and hartiberlin(Stefan) are the ones to complain to directly with a PM.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.