Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

Quote from: minde4000 on October 14, 2010, 10:48:34 PM
???
I tought my post was clear enough...

I know, but I just wanted to nail them even harder if possible....

minde4000

Quote from: zhou1894 on October 18, 2010, 05:01:35 AM
Now the big question is wow power leveling the material you should look for buying a cruiser bike. Cruiser bikes

generally made up of steel wow power leveling or aluminum. Most of the riders are confused, which one to

choose? Well, one should select wow power leveling material depending upon the place one lives

in. In case you are exposed to world of warcraft power leveling the salt spray from a beach or you park

the bike outside most of the wow cheap gold time, then aluminum is recommended. Steel cruiser bikes, on the

other hand, are relatively gold for wow heavier. But the weight helps in keeping a good balance of the bike.

People looking for high speed world of warcraft power leveling ride should choose steel bikes.If you are riding on a

hilly terrain, you can switch to ff14 gil a low gear and enjoy high speed. In case you are on level hand,

you can get higher speed by switching final fantasy gil to the seventh gear. The switching is bit similar

to switching in a car. The latest buy gil models of cruiser bikes are loaded with hand grip switchers,

This is wow power leveling bot talking. Get this guy out of here :)

Minde 

TheCell

@FuellessPower
At youtube user djavich mentions, that his replication of the fuelless motor does not gain enough horsepower. He seemed skilled to me.
I cant say if his device needs a finetuning. But I am convinced , that someone needs to have the skills and must have luck to meet all device parameters to get the desired results.
Don't sell plans, sell devices with specific guaranteed capabilities.