Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is there a conspiracy with massed animal deaths...?

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, January 07, 2011, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are the recent massed animal deaths man-made by the New World Order?

No, they're definitely natural.
2 (20%)
Possibly man-made, by pollution, microwaves, etc.
2 (20%)
Possibly natural, by Pole Shift, sunspots, etc.
2 (20%)
Yes, it's a Gov't conspiracy
2 (20%)
Yes, it's Aliens in spacecraft
1 (10%)
Undecided
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 07, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
So, seriously, are these massed animal deaths natural or contrived by HAARP?  Or some other WMD that no one's ever seen?  What do you think?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b
Here's a slightly different view from another part of the Google site:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b&ll=10.487812,-120.234375&spn=169.167097,26.015625&z=1&source=embed

The map hasn't been updated since it was created on 5 Jan 2011.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 07, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
So, seriously, are these massed animal deaths natural or contrived by HAARP?  Or some other WMD that no one's ever seen?  What do you think?
UPDATED POST:
13 Jan 11
http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833125

It still happens.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

MasterPlaster

OK, go make yourself a cup of coffee and watch this. Don't forget to check the references.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyu4aucZDM

Laserrod

I live near new Madrid fault line. BTW it goes south through gulf of Mexico(under radioactive fresh ashalt/oil)
I watch local earthshake graphs in Ark.,Mo.,Tn., and notice INCREASE activity everywhere.
Bird a very sensitive to air and will die with slightest trace of inhaled toxin.
So my point is quakes open crack in earth to release radon gas or other.
We would never notice gas unless it had a sulfur odor, normally noticed while released during tremor& quakes.

Funny that birds however like to bath in the heated flue gas from a nat. gas furnace.
I'm sure they breath fresh cold air while enjoying the warm but COx rich steam updraft.

Or earth magnetic wave, even a sudden brick wall air pocket violently over G ed them like a mach-5 pilot will pass out suddenly and crash.

We just locally had a warm/cold air mass violent condition with isolated F3's

And I never notice Chem-trails arround here. Too many Gov contractors tring to live here would complain to right criminals responcible.

DGM
Stop preventing democracy & stop the buying of gov by the rich. Have a good day and live by what I say.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Laserrod on January 14, 2011, 05:55:35 PM
...So my point is quakes open crack in earth to release radon gas or other.
We would never notice gas unless it had a sulfur odor, normally noticed while released during tremor& quakes. ...
Radon exists in basements, in various parts of the country; you're correct.  But radon wouldn't kill a bird instantly, right?  These birds died practically at once.
...Funny that birds however like to bath in the heated flue gas from a nat. gas furnace.
I'm sure they breath fresh cold air while enjoying the warm but COx rich steam updraft. ...
Right, it might be that.  Poison gas.  But a bird wouldn't die suddenly.  And, I don't think they all died of Bird Flu or West Nile Virus, either.  Not all of them and not all at once.

--Lee