Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is there a conspiracy with massed animal deaths...?

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, January 07, 2011, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are the recent massed animal deaths man-made by the New World Order?

No, they're definitely natural.
2 (20%)
Possibly man-made, by pollution, microwaves, etc.
2 (20%)
Possibly natural, by Pole Shift, sunspots, etc.
2 (20%)
Yes, it's a Gov't conspiracy
2 (20%)
Yes, it's Aliens in spacecraft
1 (10%)
Undecided
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: blueplanet on January 17, 2011, 08:28:12 PM
There was a similar happening in Hongkong. Two days ago, 22 birds crashed to a building and they were found dead on the street during the morning. The news is here:
http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20110114/00176_030.html?pubdate=20110114
Please use an online translator to read the news: http://translate.google.com/
(For some unknown reasons,  my compass shows that the north direction has shifted slightly over the past years. I hope my compass was wrong. )
I finally found a Traditional Chinese translation site on the 'Web to confirm the story.  The birds flew into a wall they apparently didn't see.  But, was it magnetism?

http://mesonpi.cat.cbpf.br/e2006/graduacao/pdf_g2/JEB2006WilstchkoBirds.pdf

Is something sudden and strong causing the birds to lose their way?  And what about the strangely acting dog?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

blueplanet

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 19, 2011, 08:21:17 PM
I finally found a Traditional Chinese translation site on the 'Web to confirm the story.  The birds flew into a wall they apparently didn't see.  But, was it magnetism?

http://mesonpi.cat.cbpf.br/e2006/graduacao/pdf_g2/JEB2006WilstchkoBirds.pdf

Is something sudden and strong causing the birds to lose their way?  And what about the strangely acting dog?

--Lee

I believe the shift in the magnetic north pole was sudden, not gradual. In 2007, I started monitoring the north pole using my old-fashion compass. The compass did not show any noticeable change until a Chilean earthquake in the mid of 2010.

There are not only strangely acting dogs, but also strangely acting men everywhere. They don't care about massive bird death. They only care about their stomach. From my prospective, they are always "strangely acting".  To be honest, I have no idea what you were talking about.

PhiScience

I have a gut feeling on this one, and at the top of my list of causes is the natural gas fracking that is going on in the same area, by none other than Halliburton!

http://usahitman.com/fracking-the-life-out-of-arkansas-and-beyond/

So this would put my vote under both Man Made and Government Conspiracy.

What’s in hydraulic fracturing fluid?

While the exact components of each fracking fluid mix are closely held industry secrets, previous studies and a congressional investigation have shown they may contain barium, strontium, benzene, toluene, ethanol, and nonylphenols, diesel fuel, acetone, boric acid, ethelyene glycol, isopropanol, hydrochloric acid and/or formic acid.

Also the oil and gas drillers can keep secret the chemicals they inject underground because, unlike most other industries, they enjoy waivers under the Safe Drinking Water Act, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Superfund, the Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act and the National Environmental Policy Act.

Well-water should not have flammable gas in it.
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: PhiScience on January 20, 2011, 12:03:00 PM
I have a gut feeling on this one, and at the top of my list of causes is the natural gas fracking that is going on in the same area, by none other than Halliburton!

http://usahitman.com/fracking-the-life-out-of-arkansas-and-beyond/
Well, okay, I do agree.  Refineries in the Midwest produce smog-like chemicals---at the very least, methyl nitrate, among others---in large quantities.  The EPA may not consider this to be very significant.
So this would put my vote under both Man Made and Government Conspiracy.
I see your point.  Well put.
What’s in hydraulic fracturing fluid?
Here you go:
http://www.energyindustryphotos.com/what_is_hydraulic_fracturing.htm
     While the exact components of each fracking fluid mix are closely held industry secrets, previous studies and a congressional investigation have shown they may contain barium, strontium, benzene, toluene, ethanol, and nonylphenols, diesel fuel, acetone, boric acid, ethelyene glycol, isopropanol, hydrochloric acid and/or formic acid.
They do, and more, I'm sure.  All this gets leaked into the water table.  Makes for delicious drinking water!?!?!
Also the oil and gas drillers can keep secret the chemicals they inject underground because, unlike most other industries, they enjoy waivers under the Safe Drinking Water Act, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Superfund, the Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act and the National Environmental Policy Act.
They can get away with that, huh?  Earthquakes, poisoned birds and polluted water.  I feel so much better about that!!!!   >:(   :o   ::)   :'(   :'(  :'(   :'(   :'(
Well-water should not have flammable gas in it.
Before the river was cleaned up in Cleveland, OH, it caught fire and burned on the surface.  That caused the EPA to force companies to do something about it.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.