Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual batteries from Vasilescu-Karpen

Started by exnihiloest, January 08, 2011, 06:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

I'm afraid you will get no power from sulfuric-lead-air systems that are truly karpen markscoffman.they are all galvanic corrosion.if you shove a lead plate and a carbon plate into sulfuric under air you get a nice slow pulsy corrosion that can go on for quite a while but eventualy comes to zero.what you want to do is construct my suggested MnO2/nickel/air system in a pile and then seal that off.that will be permanent power for longer than you or me is alive.if built right,using sliced/etched pyrolusite rock tiles, it is capable of 2 or 3(or more??) times karpens original.use Na2CO3 electrolyte for best results.use thin nichrome wire within the cell as connectors.

profitis

Infact,if you build the MnO2/nickel/air variety in multi- compartmentised case like the lead-acid case, with just enough electrolyte to half-cover the MnO2 plates and completely submerge the nickel plates,it will boost power further.use a empty plastic tool,screw,nut,bolt compartmentiser for more compartments.

mscoffman

Thank you for your gracious response profitis.
I will consider this.

:S:MarkSCoffman

profitis

Sure thing markscoffman.do not use cardboard,paper,starch or any organic material as electrolyte holders in such piles.they will disintergrate and provide  fuel which is not what we want.use pure nylon,polyester,fiberglass,asbestos fluffs as seperators soaked with minimal electrolyte for porosity.use silicone inbetween each couple to isolate one couple from the next.electrolyte must not seep inbetween couples if your going to build piles.

profitis

Here's the ideal.compartmentized.space for air.all nickel must be pure industrial nickel sheets or meshes etched and then coated with nickel grey or black(not too finely black).all nickel electrodes must be rested totaly submerged in a shallow pool of Na2CO3 electrolyte in direct exposure to open air for at least 3days to render totaly passive prior to use.the final cells reactions: anode:  4OH-> O2 + 2H2O + 2e- cathode: O2 + 2H2O + 2e- > 4OH- voltage of each cell RT/nF ln kf1/kb1(anode)-RT/nF ln kf2/kb2(cathode) where kf and kb are rate constants of the forward and backward reactions for the oxygen equilibrium at each electrode respectively.