Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

molten metal static electricity

Started by yellowsnow, January 09, 2011, 04:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowsnow

This is from a popular science magazine article i read a couple years ago. Sorry i can't find a link (no surprise).

Well the article was talking about flying saucers. And they went into a method that was recently declassified at the time (US GOV). Basically the same concept of putting electricity to a foil disk and it floats. But to do this in the scale for a flying craft you need huge amounts of power.
So they explained how they did it. They circulated molten metal in such a way that it created huge amounts of static electricity. They most likely used a nuclear heat source.

This process interested me at the time, that is why i remember it, but now i can't find any info on it.
I thought the concept would be worth sharing even without a link. anyone else heard of this?

TinselKoala

Sure. You are describing a basic Mercury Vortex engine, as used by the ancient Aryans in India. The Vimaanika Shastra describes in full detail how to build a Vimaana, a mighty flying house, powered by just such a liquid metal engine as you describe.

Rmaxd

Google Electro gravitics & UFO propulsion Dr Paul Laviolette

He broke the story on using ferro-molten metals at sub temperatures

As molten metal has no force or friction at sub temperatures, you use ferro metal to create massive force with no friction or force, with small amounts of energy, you can easily reach speeds of over 700 mph with molten metal at sub temperatures