Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION SUCCESS

Started by riccardom70, January 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Our HHO perpetual reactor with electricity output of 25kW will probably some 13-15.000 EUR cost. Bigger are also possible, but this is only money question. It is much cheaper/1kW to invest as in todays power stations.

mscoffman

Quote from: Doctor No on February 23, 2011, 02:26:27 PM

Our HHO perpetual reactor with electricity output of 25kW will probably some 13-15.000
EUR cost. Bigger are also possible, but this is only money question. It is much cheaper/1kW to invest as in todays power stations.

I hope your group does this. You should target a "plug and play" looped
overunity power module at 1.5KW continuous. 1.5KW is the average
amount of electricity used by the average U.S. home. It doesn't need
to be throttled, just have it run continuously flat out. Separate identical
modules could be used to charge an existing auto vehicle, plus one more
to run a heat pump for heating and AC.

This module could be interfaced into an existing 32KW lithium battery pack
which happens to be identical for the car or a house and a grid interactive
inverter to supply 25KW AC instantaneous.

These supplemental equipments, while expensive, already exist, and could be
expected to fall in price as we move forward.

This is where the money is! - so go after it, ie. forget the bigger KW models
just focus in on 1.5KW. The key is to get all overunity suppliers using the
same interface specifcations for their generating modules then the required
inverter equipment will decrease in price.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

But for Lord, please don^t expect Marc, that it will be also 600Eur/800Usd/1kW priced! And when take in advantage additional costs of equipment, i will show Your points to DocS. Possibility of damages also rises with each technical addition. This why we offer now only DRJ200 series. It is so simple, it can not to damage at all. What can be easier damaged is electrical engine. The next step in "home" technologie is DRJ400. But it has to posses 2 discs already. And this is already more possibility of damage. And with inverter to make it run with full power of 3.500 rpms there come another, and this all multiplies. Forgotten how easy Discovery SS was killed, and Columbia too? The Russians have of this abandoned its space shuttles, although were better as US. And thanks this, they had not accidents with them;-) The technic has to be as simple as possible. Thats my point of view.

Omega_0

News: Swedish Researchers confirm Rossi and Focardi Energy Catalyzer as a Nuclear Process

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/04/swedish-researchers-confirm-rossi-and.html
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Doctor No

This not CNF but only subatomic conversions. But when it was truth, that it goes with this big eff. it simply would had killed the observers instantly. Many Germans died befor War doing such big energetic experiments with mercury.    8)