Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION SUCCESS

Started by riccardom70, January 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Aber sehr! (Alles wegen Plan) Tschussi :-[

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Doctor No on April 08, 2011, 05:33:42 AM
Don^ t panic. I thought some years ago already, that panic on oil market will be this year in september/october and prices will go sky high. But please see charts of it today. :o  I think, this who know, know today that oil can be pumped for 6-8 y. really on. But please don^t tell it to anybody. I say: NOBODY. It is dangerous news. What will be when, "Rabbi" and his friends will start to collect oil for the rest of his lives. And this short. Very.       The war is the only way for: endgultige Losung Juden Banker Frage.  Liebe gruSSe fur Baron Edmund de Rotschild.      Nazional Sozialistische Polnische Arbeiter Partei  Sieg Heil! ;D

LOL.  I must commend you on your call for keeping this information under wraps.  And I can then applaud your efforts to alert us all on open source to share this secret with no-one.  I think the only way that could possibly improve on this security requirement is to publish the facts and the need to keep it secret in National Newspapers.  That way the whole world can help us keep this secret.

Just a quick question.  Are we keeping this secret from Poynty et al?  Or from our oil producers?   Probably best to keep it from both parties.  It's definitely going to work.  There's nothing dies a more certain death from lack of interest than technologies promoted on the internet.  So.  The secret's safe.

Golly.  I've just re-read all this.   :o  Hope it makes sense to someone.  LOL

Rosemary
;D

wings

some news Swedish physicists on the E-cat:
“It’s a nuclear reaction”

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3144827.ece

in Italian Focardi explain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbmJPqDwQm0&feature=share

triffid

triffid

Nickel is a cheap form of palladium.I am not surprised that cold fusion works with nickel too. Its in the same column as palladium on the atomic chart.triffid