Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION SUCCESS

Started by riccardom70, January 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

void109

I don't know if its the case that its being ignored - rather that key details are not being disclosed, so what is there to replicate?  As was said, this thing looks pretty low tech, so I'm sure that the excluded details are going to be quite crucial to success - I'm not a fan of doing work on sheer guesses alone, myself.

I also am not convinced, hype, measurements, etc, aside - I'm still feeling burned by Steorn and a half decade of hope, and waiting.  I don't expect to see these hidden details ever revealed.  haha look at me, I'm turning into a jaded cynical OU armchair researcher ;)

ztec2002

not that iam not interested in ou ,just that i don't understand whats going on with the cold fusion process. It's like voodoo to me, i understand electronics more than chemistry .And so do the most of the experimenters of this site. they are in the same boat.

cheers ztec2002

Omega_0

NASA is working on LENR Replication and Theory Confirmation (Not on Rossi device though but on the nickel-hydrogen research of Francesco Piantelli)

http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2011/05/06/nasa-working-on-lenr-replication-and-theory-confirmation/#comments

Its anyone's guess what's going on behind the curtains there and how far they are into it. But a public announcement means something.

Professor Christos Stremmenos, VP of the company that will manufacture the ECats, almost gives away the secret to LENR in an interview:
http://22passi.blogspot.com/2011/05/stremmenos-cold-fusion-will-solve.html

The Ni powder must be purified by degassing it at 500 degC and low pressure for a week. Then it begins to absorb H2 and LENRs start.
He also tells how it all started from Pons & F experiment. This seems to be a variant of it.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

raburgeson

To help keep up on the news of this invention one search you can use is e-cat. 2 copper isotopes produced from nickel is very exciting. I went to chem trail central and all my posts and pictures are gone. I have been warning people that the idiots that be are picking the curriculum so you can't think in a way you will make a breakthrough. I also warned that pictures are being modified to disinform and subliminals have been added for social engineering. Hang in here with me, I am going somewhere relevant with this. Ever since the Manhattan Project they have known how to correct statements about particle physics and molecular bond information. They did not.

The e-cat is an important stepping stone. A learning tool we had better use wisely. Physics is the study of the natural environment and the knowledge gained is supposed to be used to benefit mankind. It is not the study of text books to be parroted as a religious fervor. So, we glean several facts from this invention. One is they were not incorrect that cold fusion cannot exist, they were disinforming. They have been teaching fiction instead of fact. They have totally abandon scientific method.

What do we know.  We know the atom contains more than one form of energy.  We know molecular bonds are incorrectly defined in the text books. Convalescent bonds are not stronger than other bonds. They appear so at first glance because the ambient energy of the Earth makes them appear so. What we need to do now is work out the truth. OK, first off think of all the things you have observed about the atom. I have observed stripping static electrical energy, photon bursts, and heat energy. Ionized, plasma,  mantissa and half life.

Molecular bonds:

I am going to ask you all to think and post. Hydrogen on demand is being approached the wrong way. Please listen to this carefully. What you need to accomplish is this. You need to change the energy so the Oxygen atoms in a vessel of water will rather bond with other Oxygen atoms. The result will be 2 molecules of water will become 4 atoms of mono atomic Hydrogen and O2. This will require some research. You can think tank here. The e-cat is the most marvelous stepping stone that could ever come into existence at this moment.  I will step out and lurk only listening to all of you think.

chessnyt

There seems to be several reasons this important news seems to have gone unnoticed. 

You have the RomeroUK motor replication that is sweeping ALL the free energy forums right now.  Then you have new Stan Meyer technology releases that show how Stan hid how he built many of his devices that are NOT found in any of his patents. 

Then on top of all of the recent stuff, there's PESN.com's daily releases of OU discoveries.  Now I'm sorry but they ALL can't be OU which is why many people's sense all dull to ANY OU news now.  There's just so many bogus claims out there not to mention that cold fusion or anything like it has been destroyed by the laws of physics scientific community.

At least once a week, someone sends me an email telling me I'm a millionaire and all I have to do is reply with my social security number and correct address and the money will be delivered in 24 hours.  Now we all know these things are scams.  Now if someone were to tell me I just won $10,000.00 and it was true, I wouldn't even listen to another word while I slam my door shut.

regards,
Chessnyt