Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION SUCCESS

Started by riccardom70, January 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

How is this going to work in the market place? How can you sell a device with a "black box " inside it . I f you buy it , you then own it , and are therefore free to take it apart and discover the secrets . I f the company decide instead to lease it to you , then someone can steal it , and then take it apart , and or sell it to the Chinese or whoever . The secret can not stay a secret for long .

Omnibus

It won't work in the marketplace not only because of back engineering but because cold fusion and OU in general is the most anti-business endeavor ever. It destroys business since it makes people free and that's why it has been suppressed and will be suppressed as much as possible by the powers that be.

ramset

Omni
The guys that made their living selling horses a 100 years ago had that same attitude!
So did the candle makers!

Change is good !!
Bring it on .......................
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Omnibus

Quote from: ramset on January 20, 2011, 02:10:55 PM
Omni
The guys that made their living selling horses a 100 years ago had that same attitude!
So did the candle makers!

Change is good !!
Bring it on .......................
Chet

Incomparable. You can always corner the horse or candle market and make people dependent. In the long run OU can't do that. The people are set free, independent of any external enterprise.

ramset

Omni
You can always figure a way to "charge" people!,Its what our governments do best!!

I would Gladly pay exactly as I do now in taxes or tarrifs or whatever?as long as the oil wars
pollution and other 18 century stupidity that surrounds us now ,comes to an end!

Gladly Pay!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma