Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 12:39:05 PM
opinions are like arsholes, everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks...  care to expound on the reasons why you think i need to go?

Work smart not hard. The shorter list would be why should you stay? You contribute nothing but words and you build nothing. All you do is attack the people that do build but then thanks to grumpy we know that is to get us to fill in the gaps.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 12:45:15 PM
Can you point me to at least one constructive post you made, involving at least one replication attempt or at least anything other then WORDS ?
yes, but you can do your own due diligence...

you seem to be implying that people who don't replicate or do anything other than post WORDS should be removed... i'm surprised q2 hasn't started crying again.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

I like MrsNancy

We don't get many woman folk these parts! 8)

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 23, 2011, 12:46:38 PM
Work smart not hard. The shorter list would be why should you stay? You contribute nothing but words and you build nothing. All you do is attack the people that do build but then thanks to grumpy we know that is to get is to "fill in the gaps".
you are completely wrong. i have contributed just as much as you or XS or any of your other aliases.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

XS-NRG

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 12:47:06 PM
yes, but you can do your own due diligence...

Thats what i thought and now you know  :)
By the way assumptions do not have to be substantiated.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 12:48:37 PM

i have contributed just as much as you or XS

I highly doubt that  :D