Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MrsNancy on January 23, 2011, 12:38:57 PM
As a women, I am more sensitive to this type of activity. I hope that Quark person has a big gun and a husband that knows how to use it.
what are you suggesting nancy boy? that q2 or her husband should come gunning for us because we ask her to back up her claims with substance?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

XS-NRG

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 12:58:57 PM
STOP TALKING!!
JUST STOP!

i thought this was a discussion? albeit a one sided one since harti banned sigma/grumpy... i'm just doing the best i can to fill in for sigma by asking you to produce some, any experimental evidence of your claims...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 12:48:37 PM
you are completely wrong. i have contributed just as much as you or XS or any of your other aliases.

Could you give me a link so I can review your work? All I see is 1000's of posts of BS and flame.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 12:51:43 PM
By the way assumptions do not have to be substantiated.
they do if they are to become anything other than assumptions...  ::)

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 12:51:43 PMI highly doubt that  :D
great, grand, wonderful... mint?  or you could just trot out your list of contributions...  ::)