Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 23, 2011, 01:29:33 PM
Did someone call for the CLOWNS! This is what we call a SUB-CLOWN since he didn't build that. He bought one of Dr. Stifflers "spacial energy SEC boards" and managed to connect a battery and lamp to it.

I stand corrected. The NEW CLOWN WilbyInebriated has made a huge contribution to science and a contribution to Stiffler for $50. Wow... ;D ;D ;D LMFAO

That you God for a new CLOWN!

they must have, you are here...  holy crap are you a noob, the SEC is just sitting there on the floor, not connected to anything... there is a joule thief there that is connected to a battery and powering the fluoro...  ::) yes thank you FSM for a new clown, q2 fits the bill perfectly! furthermore, your reference to "huge contribution to science" is another logical fallacy as you only asked to see something i had built. i only posted it because i knew you would toss out your usual fallacious response. i'll accept your mea culpa anytime...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 01:35:23 PM
they must have, you are here...  holy crap are you a noob, the SEC is just sitting there on the floor, not connected to anything... there is a joule thief there that is connected to a battery and powering the fluoro...  ::) yes thank you FSM for a new clown, q2 fits the bill perfectly! furthermore, your reference to "contributions" is another logical fallacy as you only asked to see something i had built. i'll accept your mea culpa anytime...

I stand corrected, I thought you were a SUB-CLOWN but you actually built a joule thief which makes you a FULL CLOWN. Perhaps the tears of laughter running out of my eyes blurred my vision?

XS-NRG warned you many times to get out of Larry's clown thread or you would become s CLOWN. Yo should have listened. Now they have a clown over at OUR and they would have to admit defect to ban him.

We were sad because we missed our clown but now, we have a even bigger CLOWN NAMED WilbyInebriated

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 23, 2011, 01:48:26 PM
I stand corrected, I thought you were a SUB-CLOWN but you actually built a joule thief which makes you a FULL CLOWN. Perhaps the tears of laughter running out of my eyes blurred my vision?

XS-NRG warned you many times to get out of Larry's clown thread or you would become s CLOWN. Yo should have listened. Now they have a clown over at OUR and they would have to admit defect to ban him.

We were sad because we missed our clown but now, we have a even bigger CLOWN NAMED WilbyInebriated
lol, ad hominem will get you nowhere. nor will pathetic excuses for your error in comprehending what was shown in that picture.
actually i demonstrated to those in the jt thread that a jt could light a fluoro or a neon... something that was pondered upon in a previous post by pirate...  but go on with your continued logical fallacy, it is so amusing and telling.

p.s. weren't you the one spouting on about how the jt used your precious mass to energy?? and now you use it (the jt) to denigrate me...  LMFAO  you are priceless q2.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

so, i showed you one of the things i have built... quid pro quo?

i doubt it... ::)

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 01:53:28 PM
actually i demonstrated to those in the jt thread that a jt could light a fluoro or a neon... something that was pondered upon in a previous post by pirate... which inspired a lot of people to experiment.  but go on with your continued logical fallacy, it is so amusing and telling.

Settle down clown. You are double posting and your writing is so rattled.

We were just using your technique to shake you up a little to see what you were up to. Now we know, you are a CLOWN.

Thousands of posts and you finally did a single experiment - impressive. After 900 pages of juole thief and nobody tried a fluorescent lamp? You belong in that thread. This is an "accelerated" thread.

And lastly CLOWN, the "logical fallacy" line is as tired as the cut and paste Latin. Get a new shtick CLOWN.

One more thing CLOWN - that Nancy lady was not me. You are an idiot.

All your CLOWNS are belong to The American Troll Society.