Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eliminating induced emf in motor and transformer.

Started by broli, January 25, 2011, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: jbignes5 on January 27, 2011, 11:16:31 PM
What if you had multiple blue coils evenly spaced along the green coil so as to not interfere with each other but are in series or even parallel?

That should increase output. But remember since this is using a core the output is limited to the saturation point of the core. What I also haven't mentioned so far is that this also works on a closed loop core like a toroid or some other type, in fact more flux is trapped that way.

Attached you see such toroid simulation. However this time the smaller coil is no longer dominating, it's the larger coil that is. Smaller coil has north pointing right, for large it's pointing left. Again collector coil should be wound uniformly around toroid.

EDIT: Just redid sim in FEMM and attached result. FEMM is showing that again the smaller coil is dominating opposed to vizimag's result.

EDIT2: I'm going to stay clear from  close looped cores for now, the results are very mixed between FEMM and vizimag for the same setups, unlike the long solenoid setups.

broli

Just finished doing a first experiment using the above design. I used a long stainless steel rod which is from an old printer, so it's properties as a core aren't the best but it should be enough to prove the point.

The long solenoid has probably 200+ turns and this is what gets energized. I included two scope shots, one when only one coil is connected and then one when both are in series. Both coils have 20 turns. As you see the voltage drops to zero in series.

Further, I used simple cell phone adapter as AC source, removed the rectifying bridge and filtering cap to get a 50Hz signal.

One scope shot might seem strange. That's because when I dumped the pictures to my usb stick on the scope the data came through but not the wave. So I just took a real picture and pasted it on it to give you an idea of how it looks.

For now the reverse, energizing the two coils in series, gives only a sine wave of 20mV amplitude in the long solenoid. This low number is to be expected and can be increased with a proper and bigger core, more windings and higher frequencies.

broli

Wow, not much involvement is there.

Can someone with a large toroid core from a joule thief experiment or so perform this experiment and report the results? The coils can be driven with any kind of wave form.

penno64

Hi Broli,

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaneCHeins#p/u/3/Ps5BqEiFK74

This was the video I was searching for.

Here you can clearly see four cores from MOTs.

The two HC coils closest to magnets then the two HV coils behind them.

Regards, Penno

penno64

@broli,

did you get a chance to watch that video ?

Penno