Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on February 10, 2011, 06:17:15 PM
Can't say that I did. Trying to get back on track with some stuff in life then I can see where to go next.

Another thing is that there are so many possible designs that's it's hard to affix on one and go through with it. It's sort of like gambling.

For instance you just suggested another interesting thing that got my mind racing.
I think it is important to think as simple as possible. Work out the principles, and then find the least common denominator to make it as simple as possible.

I can allways make a FEMM simulation based on the rotary idea I got.

Edit: I had in mind a simpler version than those you have drawn (Good ideas though - one of your drawings remind me about the laminated iron core in brushless motors. Maybe that can be used. I have a few of these cores). I haven't tried my idea in a simulation yet, but I will.

Vidar

Low-Q

I suddenly got a new idea. Using a half iron disc in a rotor (aligned just as in one of your drawings), and let a magnet attract to its outer diameter. While the magnet is inside the half iron disc, we move the magnet to the center where it will privide much less torque when the half disc escape from the magnet. Move the magnet out when the half disc are on the oposite side so it can provide greater torque when the half iron disk approaches again...

Or shape a half spiral of iron from center and out. Let the magnet attract the outer part of the spiral, then let the magnet follow the spiral into the center as it rotates, and let the spiral escape there, where it is less counter torque.

I will make a drawing!

Edit: We let the magnet moove up and down, controlled by a crankshaft. The excess energy are created by the difference in torque and velocity difference between the outer enterance diameter and inner escape diameter.

Vidar

broli

In the quest of over simplification, how about the following design.

Perhaps too simplified :P . This is in a similar category as the one I illustrated a few pages ago with half of a the magnet sticking out.

Low-Q

Here is a couple of drawings which might be something:

The first model are complicated to build due to lots of moving parts, crankshaft etc.

The second model are very simple design.

Common for them both are the principles shown in the initial post by proli. Equal poles repel, but the rotor- and stator magnets are just looking at them self since the magnetic field loops directly back to themself while inside the shield, but rotor and stator will see eachother outside the shield where the magnetic fields are not guided directly away from eachother.

The designs are suppose to work like this:
The rotors in both designs rotates clockwise. The rotors are rotating eccentric to the stator magnet ring. This is done to provide torque as the rotormagnets can escape from the statormagnet as they rotate. There is a magnetic shield one half round so the rotor and stator inside it doesn't care if the rotor magnet approaches the stator - even when like poles are facing.
When the rotor magnet escape from the shield, it is very close to the stator. Which means it wants to escape from the stator. The eccentric alignment of the rotor llows the rotormagnets to escape in an rotational manner.

gyulasun

Hi Vidar,

Interesting setups, I like them, although at the moment I cannot see how torque may develop between rotor and stator magnets, if you mean this is a motor setup?  Can you sometime test it with your magnets?

Thanks,
Gyula